Chef (160) was destroyed by johnnyb (263) in Sector #661

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

Who is johnnyb btw?
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
ipod
Quiet One

Post by ipod »

newbie pulse laser thats a good one lol
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

its because when spock origionally wrote it he used color=red instead of color="red"
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

The reason for that is because you have to be very careful when using quotations "" within a scripting bock.
Curufir

Post by Curufir »

LotuS wrote:its because when spock origionally wrote it he used color=red instead of color="red"
That's what I was thinking, but color=red doesn't actually appear anywhere on those pages. The colouring is all done with either style="color:#ff0000" or class="red" (Which is the same styling). It's only the full red that doesn't show up too, all the other colours use the same pattern and they show up fine.

Screams browser bug to me, but I can't replicate it. Even with the exact same version of Opera that Smor was using and looking at the same log (Changed myself to defender).
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

mayhaps he has errors in his CSS
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
olaf
Quiet One

Post by olaf »

Thats really funny.

I'll give a well done to smor for coming right on out with it and telling people what happened. I'd say most players wouldn't do that, takes some stones.
CREATOR of NONSENSE
Smor
Quiet One

Post by Smor »

Smor wrote:btw:

4. Sirwoopi (156) Ik'Thorne Controlled Anarchy 126178

before i went off, i was sitting above him waiting him to trade. now i understand why he logged few times and never moved. hehe
Sirwoopi (156) was destroyed by Chef (160) in Sector #648

just it happened to late. *sniff*
Please send me pm ingame or here with corrections of mistakes i did.

Faded Image, Sector 7G, ~Vodka Traders~, The Order, Reincernation, Reborn Again, Rebels, The Guild, Veil of Avalon, New Dawn, Illusion, Suckas, Armory