Crusaders

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
kerkem
Quiet One

Crusaders

Post by kerkem »

Well done crusaders.
i believe that you are the greater alliance of all time. With many valid reasons behind this.

*edited by mod
Kerkem
Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

As and outsider watching, I would agree. Especialy when you count the achievements/hr online ratio lol, if there is such a thing. Crus gets far more done with far little online time.
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

LONG LIVE THE CRUSADER DYNASTY!
frostiegurl
Quiet One

Post by frostiegurl »

Chalk it up to 12 little crabbie mascots cheering us on from the security of their miniature ecosystems.

Oops I need to update my signature. I've acquired 5 more crablets since the last time
15 PPs : Darla, Spanky, Alfalfa, Buckwheat, Bubbles, Buttercup, Stabber, Kush, Puredeath, Neto, Swaggie, Misfit,ADO,Prudence, Duncan
3 E's : Princess Peach, Horatio Ignatious Crustaceous Sebastian & Neptune.
Zeke is a Ruggie
Penglund
Quiet One

Re: Crusaders

Post by Penglund »

kerkem wrote:Well done crusaders.
i believe that you are the greater alliance of all time. With many valid reasons behind this.

*edited by mod
Good...YES! Greatest of all time NO!!!
Alpha Factor, Willowstrance, Reincarnation, Reborn Again, The Order,Sesame Street, System Failure, Beyond DivinityDogs of War, New Dawn, Armory, Armory v2
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

Penglund wrote:

*edited by mod
Since SMR is constantly changing and evolving it is diffult to measure game impact over time, but I think Crusaders are approaching DC - although I wouldn't call either a dynasty (yet).
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Penglund wrote:

*edited by mod
I believe he said greater alliance. What that means is left up to the reader :).

We're just a bunch of scrubs who fly together and die together :D .
What, you want something witty?
kerkem
Quiet One

Post by kerkem »

umm i didnt post we are the greatest. Although that stands to reason.

Crus had a much better game than armoury. Dominating all aspects of the game equally in a ration far superior to armoury.

Edited because RO pointed out the a more reasonable solution
Kerkem
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

:? what does armory have to do with this thread? i thought it was a crusaders thread?

and what armory did doesn't even matter, we succeeded in playing the type of game that we decided to play- hunt, kill, trade. you guys succeeded in doing what you wanted to do best- planet busting, cream killing, fleet fighting (althou sometimes we give you good runs at that :P).

After reading that can you really bring that as a reason as to why Crusaders had a good game? Instead of comparing them to Amrory, you should be showing the things that they did well! All of their successful OPs, counter OPs, mining efforts, and to some extent, game control.

Welldone Crus. C ya next round. :cool:
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

buttsack wrote::? what does armory have to do with this thread? i thought it was a crusaders thread?

and what armory did doesn't even matter, we succeeded in playing the type of game that we decided to play- hunt, kill, trade. you guys succeeded in doing what you wanted to do best- planet busting, cream killing, fleet fighting (althou sometimes we give you good runs at that :P).

After reading that can you really bring that as a reason as to why Crusaders had a good game? Instead of comparing them to Amrory, you should be showing the things that they did well! All of their successful OPs, counter OPs, mining efforts, and to some extent, game control.

Welldone Crus. C ya next round. :cool:
QFT, every alliance should be measured on their own merits :)
What, you want something witty?