Armory v2...

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Brink
Quiet One

Armory v2...

Post by Brink »

Way to dominate SF. Those of us with jobs salute you!
I don't care what alliances you have been in.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

what about sys dominating armory? taking over a galaxy in a massive op.
ImageImage
Brink
Quiet One

Post by Brink »

they didnt take it over, quite clearly. but it was a good try
I don't care what alliances you have been in.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Brink wrote:they didnt take it over, quite clearly. but it was a good try
they took over most of the planets and cleared numerous amounts of mines. all armory did was clear 2 sectors of mines and suiceded to the fleet of sys.

now which one is harder to do? take over 4 lvl 30 planets and clear numerous amounts of mines, OR clear 2 sectors of 10 stacks of mines and suicide to a fleet?
ImageImage
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

What are you trying to achieve here Poca? A flame war? lol.

The facts, last week we took SF's galaxy, our second galaxy (we also took and have kept crus's galaxy). SF took back half of their planets, we still own the other half.

SF parked on the warp thinking they could do what we did to them. But they didnt expect a fleet of 25 ships to be sitting on a planet in their own galaxy. So through some nice leading on orcas behalf, we did some in-outs and pwned SF's fleet.

BTw, Well done SF for actually having the balls to come out and take us on. Nice to see people who dont just sit in fed and clear every now and then. Maybe next time the numbers might be more in your favour.
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

We actually only had 22 in the galaxy. We were pretty darn lucky you didn't find us or weren't expecting us, because quite honestly if you had popped our planet we probably would of been in some trouble. Anyways I'm giving props to SF for being the alliance with the most Armory kills and for having the guts to take us on. I hope you guys keep it up. Better luck next time :).

**Poca we have different definitions of suicide I think haha.
-when there is a will there is a way
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

Poca wrote:
Brink wrote:they didnt take it over, quite clearly. but it was a good try

now which one is harder to do? take over 4 lvl 30 planets and clear numerous amounts of mines, OR clear 2 sectors of 10 stacks of mines and suicide to a fleet?
I think you have some misinformation there. 1 sector had 16x 50 stack and the other had like 8-10x 50 stack. Level 30 planets aren't that hard to take, so, and obviously we have different definitions of suicide, so I'd say it actually is harder to coordinate an OP against a 20+ man fleet then it is to coordinate an op to clear some mines and take some level 30 planets.

We had a lot of debate about how we were going to handle the situation. Turns out the path we chose was correct. I don't think you would see so much debate about how to handle a regular clearing/PBing small level planets op.
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

thanks brink, I enjoy being unemployed ;)
Last edited by seldum on Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Don't post off topic posts or flamebait. You've been warned.
What, you want something witty?
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Take in fact that we had no triggers at the time online (11:30pm game time) due to a)Euro people were out with their real life friends, b)US people just got back from work, had dinner and spent time with their families, c)US people further west were either still at work or driving home from work...

It's really easy if you sit whole day lurking and pick a moment where the opposing fleet has NO ONE online.

Other than that... Armory is doing a good job, what ever the reasons are.
Use The Force(s)!