GJ Armory

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Incision
Quiet One

GJ Armory

Post by Incision »

Not only has Armory throughly dominated this game.. { If anyone wants to win 1 fleet battle vs them, go right ahead and try}

But they also have supported two training alliances with tips, tricks, advice and their time. They get spit upon because they are good at what they do

GJ Orca!
Incision
Faded Image
Bonker
Beta Tester

Post by Bonker »

TY armory uve been a great help to the game this round even tho u still pwning me i love u all free mansecks for u anytime
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

I would like to take full credit for armory's success. I mean Orca is a great whale and all. But I have done lots of counciling and sessions with him to help him become a great whale. I keep everyone gay in chat. I teach BS and Prof how to hunt. I taught them the ways of yelling CUDA CUDA CUDA and the importance of it. Behind every great alliance there is a xdx.

Thank you for all the good jobs guys ;-)
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

lmao tj your a riot. :mrgreen:
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Kal
Quiet One

Post by Kal »

Nice work Armory! You have found a good balance between dominating and promoting game activity through assistance, and I take my hat off to that. :drink: