congrats to bs

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

congrats to bs

Post by JettJackson »

nice work making elite this game, having a couple awesome rounds in a row keep up the killing :)
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Brink
Quiet One

Post by Brink »

ive never been so proud
I don't care what alliances you have been in.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

ya, nice job.

and nice fight. It was good times, but lesson learned...sometimes I should choose Fury over FU haha

Congrats man :-)
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

thanks. baalz it is safe to know that your FU was outshooting me on every shot. I seem to have gotten lucky for kill #200... oh well sometimes thats all it takes.
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!
Tyr
Quiet One

Post by Tyr »

Gratz
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

You came a long way from that newb who couldn't make it to an op without dying on the way in Green Skulls :). Heck you're so good now you are gonna lead the second version of it. Congrats on a job well done sir.
-when there is a will there is a way
buttsack
Quiet One

Post by buttsack »

I still can't make it to an op without dying. :P :mrgreen:
Green Skulls, Crimson and Clover, Army of Cuda, Suckas, Armory, Armory v2, Green Skulls, Lords of the Pings, Green Skulls, Ingenious!