Well Done Armoury

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Swagman
Quiet One

Well Done Armoury

Post by Swagman »

Hey there,

I would just like to say well done to Armoury... it takes a great deal of commitment to lead from day one, and still be 'winning' at the end of the game...

People will say others wern't as active, and although that may be true, the effort required to keep being on the winning side, wether that be through tactics, or activity is difficult to maintain throughout a 3 month game...

So hat's off to you, you played a great round in my eyes...

And yeah I don't like being beaten (in crusaders or 2 of the best), but when it's by shear determination on your part I don't mind..

You always had a counter move, always had some form of Ace up your sleeve, and always came out on top..

People may say you had an advantage using voice coms.. but really you've only moved with the times, in these situations it's a bit like evolution, you either keep up with the evolving alliance or you die with the remainder.....

I for one don't think you should disband (I've heard people talking about this), you played the game your way, and were victorious, it's up to the rest of the community, to raise thier games to your level, not complain about how it's not in the spirit of SMR.....

For as long as I've been playing (a long time), we've always had a dominant alliance, and the rest always tried to compete. Eventually they either managed to compete and then became the dominant alliance, or fell by the wayside to make space for the next competitive alliance..

Can Armoury be beaten, sure they can, it's just gonna take a well organised commited alliance of like minded people....

But this game is yours, in nearly all aspects you care to think of... so from a guy on the loosing side, congratulations to those of you on the winning side... Great Game....
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

thank you swag for the kudos :)
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

Xdx wanted to do some voice com thing but we called him a newb and shot the idea down. He also came out when he told us he liked to watch Nip/Tuck.

Thanks for the well done it is appreaciated. Also thank you to everyone for giving us a good game.

<3 xdx
-when there is a will there is a way
Bonker
Beta Tester

Post by Bonker »

nip tuck aye o_O always though there was somthing a little strange goin on in little head of his

GJ armory ty for the fun
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

I ran armory, they fell apart when they booted me the last couple hours of the game.

Nip/Tuck and Homosexuality. Those are the secrets to winning at SMR
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....