Giants

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Giants

Post by DWill »

Beat the undefeated Pats to get the W for the superbowl. Let this be a lesson for all you haters out there who said Pats were gonna blow the Giants out(Kard).
-when there is a will there is a way
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

aye nice work
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

i walked out of my buddy's house ;) off that the giants won. I was walking back to my dorm and this guy wearing a pats jersey was getting crap thrown at him on the way....
neto
Quiet One

Post by neto »

rofl at the pats
MIDGET MADNESS!
Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

NE Patriots were like the robotic invaders. Cold, Calculated, Perfect. NY Giants we like the defending humans, almost wiped out, pushed to the brink, with precious few resources left to defend themselves, but with a thought of friends and loved ones and with a battle cry, they charge the robotic invaders and beat them with pure heart

:lol:

I was so cheering for the robotic invaders too
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

Patriots were lead by a Football passing robot
Patriots coaches were cheaters.
They deserved to loose. as pigs deserve to fly
They were undefeated, and arrogant
Giants put up an amazing show to overcome a overconfident team who couldent even protect their quarterback.
Brady should of came out of his flesh shell and let his mechanical body do the work.
They got stomped by a underdog team who had the wildcard.
they were a joke that needed to be put in its place.
We all will always remember they cheated.
thats the story of the 07 Patriots
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

I like how the 'football passing robot' kept falling down.... gg Patriots maybe next year
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

how new englands coach acted at the end of the game shows that he didnt deserve to win, idc if its one sec left or not, you dont leave to the locker room, it showed no class, but then again he never did show any class by cheating
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all