Caje

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Caje

Post by Caje »

Thanks for the well-wishing (and the little digs too!). It was fun, and I couldn't have done it without a great team.
Nariis

Post by Nariis »

Congratulations Caje!
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

God you people and your attitudes it bloody stinks, Caje is playing his 3rd game now and he hits spooky, something I have never done in 9 years.

A new player and your mentality is to have a dog just because he traded a route we made, and oh like you never use mines.

Caje well done mate.

To you negative morons...get a life...
The truth is there, just don't look blindly
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Well Done Caje on making spooky. You are right it takes team work, don't let anyone tell you different.
yamo
Quiet One

Post by yamo »

you can measure your success here in buckets of vitriol. Consider the alternative. *Huggles Caje...eww.
Old Soul. Newbie Skills!
Incision
Quiet One

Post by Incision »

I wanna congrats him as well... even though I said it at work...

Also to all the ppl who said it was cuz of the uber route and mines!

Yes for often parts of this game our forces totaled over a billion. But part of that is because Caje would seed daily, at first chance. Yes we have a galaxy of level 70 planets, and a lot of times Caje stocked them.. { There isn't any mach in bootes}.

Have you ever tried trading to 500k fighting the itch to go MS? He could've gone ms and got kills on Perfection when they attacked

Lastly, on the final day before 500k, SF cleared our mines and there was Orca, sometimes argued the best hunter in the game... In our gal with mines... and guess what, Caje was clearing them in his PSF, and Orca didn't get it done!

To Caje, 3 games in and your better at smr then me!!!

GJ
Incision
Faded Image
DWill
Admin Emeritus

Post by DWill »

I didn't even notice...well done! You may have the privilege of being the last spooky.
-when there is a will there is a way
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

DWill wrote:I didn't even notice...well done! You may have the privilege of being the last spooky.
True dat.