2 players stand out today

For saying "Well Done" or "Look what I did"
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: 2 players stand out today

Post by Infinity »

Gotta say thanks to ACD and madarak, for remaining my friends and honourable people in this. I never sold out anyone, and they would never sold out me. Thank you guys, this is the reason I love you and trust you at all times.

On the other note, seems as lost trader, blabbered out all info on our landers, mines, cash situation to his new alliance. The part where I came out to be the worst leader ever, even tho I made him upgrade his ship as much as possible and gave him all possible advices on surviving on DIAL UP (yes, he has dial up)... well, thanks for that too. Luckily, there's people that know me better.
Use The Force(s)!
baboom

Post by baboom »

again..i ty you guys to think so much of me..but i am human and the tought of using intel cross my mind and even started to think on how i could use information the best....but then remebered that honor is better then kills and exp
baboom

Post by baboom »

wich is why i deleted info from my mb and sent a alliance message explaining why i did so...might not be popular with some off my guys but....hope they will understand
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Way to go guys, SMR has been missing this. Good to see a little of it getting back into the game.