Frustrated rant

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Bonker
Beta Tester

Re: Frustrated rant

Post by Bonker »

there a couple of veiws to this and being on both sides of them its a never ending argument ..... people who work as team work all game to mine protect and build a plannet galaxy get anoyed with full 30 man alliances sleeping in fed arming within 50 turns and smashing everything that is weakly mined to bits .... but yet people who park in fed :D n moan when the alliance holding a plannet gal take that 1 step further to protect their gal n mine crap outa everything its no 1's fault thats jus how it goes ...... unfortunatly the game has room for 1 active alliance who are all close freinds and old players who enjoy playing together which is fair enough u cant take it away from em .... which is parlty the reason why alliance cap hasnt been droped maybe when it should have because they all rebel against it which u cant blame them for its a team game and u should be able to play with the ppl u want to play with .... but as far as the mine/ plannet thing goes if u cant get to them make them come to you hehe always worked for me if i eva looked for action i always managed to find some mistjif to get into ^^ solo hunting ftw !!!!
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

silverx2 wrote:the line is drawn in the sand. Every other day(not friday or saturday im getting drunk) we will be armed and waiting for you guys. if you want to have fun your welcome to come out and use those guns you guys never sell. Or you can sit on your planet, whatever. we are good sitting around fully loaded talking about gail simmons and vampires.
How many times do we ever sit on our planet and wait if we're online?

I've seen more times when you guys have split and ran back to fed :P
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Sitting in your mines whilst online is equivalent to sitting on your planet :P
silverx2
Quiet One

Post by silverx2 »

RCK wrote:
silverx2 wrote:the line is drawn in the sand. Every other day(not friday or saturday im getting drunk) we will be armed and waiting for you guys. if you want to have fun your welcome to come out and use those guns you guys never sell. Or you can sit on your planet, whatever. we are good sitting around fully loaded talking about gail simmons and vampires.
How many times do we ever sit on our planet and wait if we're online?

I've seen more times when you guys have split and ran back to fed :P
Well unless lotus is online 92% of the time. I keep a spreadsheet.
i killed orca.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Ahh, i think he is actually...
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

Turtles don't eat flies.....

Maybe you meant to call it 'frogging'????
silverx2
Quiet One

Post by silverx2 »

Purify wrote:Turtles don't eat flies.....

Maybe you meant to call it 'frogging'????
turtles do to eat flies.
i killed orca.
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

hmmm I guess I have fed my turtles flies... so they do eat them....

What i meant to say is :p... they don't sit around waiting for them instead they eat go hunt crayfish or snails or eat some aquatic plant. It's frogs, or venus fly traps that 'sit around waiting' for their fly prey.
silverx2
Quiet One

Post by silverx2 »

turtles sit around and wait in their shells and flies use their shells as shelter during the rain, and then once inside the turtle eats them like the moon monster in the empire strikes back
i killed orca.
SpaceSock
Quiet One

Post by SpaceSock »

Dogs eat dog food sometimes lol this thread ended up kinda funny. Funny but pointless :P