Draft Round

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Re: Draft Round

Post by Siege »

a 2500 sector tunnel with 200 planets in it. Also the map is not revealed as you explore, it stays black the entire time so MGU is irrelevant and alliances have to keep track of locations.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
GhengisTheGreat

Post by GhengisTheGreat »

I would be willing to be a team leader or w/e.. a few people suggested this to me, so i guess ill do it.
Colt45
Quiet One

Post by Colt45 »

N.ator wrote:i concur with EVERYTHING siege just said! no reason to kick somone, and if so admins can do it. only 2 alliance, 1.75x speed (or even 2x) ..

has anyone put thought in a game map?

i think it should just be all of the racials (like normal) 1 big gal, liek sal or omar, and then 2 planet gal. mines are in the big netreal.. it will be a big war ground!

+1
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Colt45 wrote:
N.ator wrote:i concur with EVERYTHING siege just said! no reason to kick somone, and if so admins can do it. only 2 alliance, 1.75x speed (or even 2x) ..

has anyone put thought in a game map?

i think it should just be all of the racials (like normal) 1 big gal, liek sal or omar, and then 2 planet gal. mines are in the big netreal.. it will be a big war ground!

+1
I like this idea for a gal but should be a few CA's so that one isn't fought over and mined the whole game, also whoever makes the map should make sure UNO's are reasonable distance from planet gals..
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

one you decide your details, and the teams get picked, there should be no rules.

otherwise this will suck
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Incognito
Quiet One

Post by Incognito »

I think it is a great idea. Let's also make the planet galaxies have the name of the alliance that holds them.
I+N+C+O+G+N+I+T+O=Not you

I took a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I am bad at math.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

The game should depending on speed run 2 months.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Siege wrote:a 2500 sector tunnel with 200 planets in it. Also the map is not revealed as you explore, it stays black the entire time so MGU is irrelevant and alliances have to keep track of locations.
This would grossly strengthen Jump as its one galaxy. Lets not get cute with the map, a standard map would be fine, part of the problem with these special games is that there is the perception that there has to be a special map for them. There doesn't and alot of time the map kills the special game.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Siege wrote:a 2500 sector tunnel with 200 planets in it. Also the map is not revealed as you explore, it stays black the entire time so MGU is irrelevant and alliances have to keep track of locations.
i like this concept but no the same time. people will just use mgu anyways, because they will manually put the locations in.
ImageImage
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

JettJackson wrote:
This would grossly strengthen Jump as its one galaxy. Lets not get cute with the map, a standard map would be fine, part of the problem with these special games is that there is the perception that there has to be a special map for them. There doesn't and alot of time the map kills the special game.

I was kidding.