THE TRUTH - juicy details inside!

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
LotuS
Beta Tester

THE TRUTH - juicy details inside!

Post by LotuS »

no one ever vote for anything on smr, its rigged!
dont matter how the vote turns out, they can just make it weighted so some votes are worth more than others and not tell anyone, and if that dont work, we can just remove one guys votes by over 10 on the ones that count for 3 and remove some from vote 2, leave the points on the 1 pointers tho tho. remove his heavily weighted points and claim its because of double voting.

even if it was double voting, its crap that you remove the vote that is weighted the most, SOMEONES FIRST PICK. If anything their first pick should of been left, and their 2nd or 3rd vote for same person should of been removed. Better yet, if you vote on top for dude A) then make him not voteable for again is this that hard?

then when that guy asks about it in #smr, the admins warn him for swearing while people make accusations of multis for me right in front of me and the admins and ignore it. (im not naming names as that what they do and should be banned for) im not gunna demand a recount either. as it wouldent happen anyway, This vote for this draft round was rigged, people dont wanna say nothing but the truth is it was rigged and stolen from me so we could have the same old leaders we had this game, Dont encourage people who want to lead new alliances we goto vote them down!

My point is the vote was rigged and counted in a specific way to push me out, whos decision that was it not clear to me nor do i want to know, just sayin its crap and i wont be playin the draft round and I sure as hell dont want to play a online game with people who cant even follow a simple vote they made, because it didnt turn out the way they wanted it, so they rigged the results and dont have the common courteousy to even tell ya about it. Next time you make a vote, how about you do it right, tell us how it works with instructions, or code it so you cant vote for the same guy 3 times, if you did a vote like that i bet it woulda turned out differently! and then why dont you count infront of people so they can see what your doing as your doing it, so we dont have people like me who are upset about this? nope back room secrecy all the way! thats how you make people trust you!

well if you want smr to die just keep on doin what u doin as your doin a great job! cause i assure you im not the only one who can see this was rigged from the begining and its crooked votes, crooked people in charge, and their :D that is makin smr die, not the gameplay, not the balancing of new stuff, not the lack of newbies, I bet you could ask any hundreds of players from the past who have quit why they quit and they will all tell you, they quit because of some bull that happened and was not right, this is just another example of it continuing on into today and Im glad to see the positive effects this behavior has had on the playerbase
Last edited by LotuS on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Re: THE TRUTH - juicy details inside!

Post by Beausoleil »

Cool story bro
Colt45
Quiet One

Post by Colt45 »

If it was the first pick votes that were taken away then that is BS and this whole vote was bogus. It's a shame that it has ended up this way. Way to mix it up and put a new spin on things with 2 leaders that lead every round.

I really hate to see this game....

Bah I dont even know what to say to this, if indeed the first pick votes were taken away instead of 3rd or even 2nd then that is just F'ed up and wrong.
Fatman
Quiet One

Post by Fatman »

I know of 5 former players that quit because the gameplay gets slanted to favor a select few and screws over the majority of the playerbase....also, in the the past certain players got away with rules violations scot free while others commiting the same offense got bans...this has always been the biggest issue with this game.
Last edited by Fatman on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

Colt45 wrote:If it was the first pick votes that were taken away then that is BS and this whole vote was bogus. It's a shame that it has ended up this way. Way to mix it up and put a new spin on things with 2 leaders that lead every round.
This is only the third consecutive round Edge has had as leader, and the second for kiNky. So the claims that this is a dynasty situation are specious at best.
I really hate to see this game....

Bah I dont even know what to say to this, if indeed the first pick votes were taken away instead of 3rd or even 2nd then that is just F'ed up and wrong.
I'm quoting from the announcement (emphasis mine):
If you would like to see the full breakdown of votes you can do so under the "Voting" link on the "Play Game" page, this shows the results as they were after double votes were removed (removed the lowest weighted pick in double votes, so voting for the same person for 1st and 2nd pick meant the 2nd pick vote was removed)
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

f you would like to see the full breakdown of votes you can do so under the "Voting" link on the "Play Game" page, this shows the results as they were after double votes were removed (removed the lowest weighted pick in double votes, so voting for the same person for 1st and 2nd pick meant the 2nd pick vote was removed)
Lie. I had over 20 first place votes. All were removed while my 3rd place ones remained. dont matter what the announcment says, it is not the truth
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

Fatman wrote:I know of 5 former players that quit because the gameplay gets slanted to favor a select few and screws over the majority of the playerbase....also, in the the past certain players got away with rules violations scot free while others commiting the same offense got bans...this has always been the biggest issue with this game.
The majority of the playerbase voted for Edge and Kinky. A loud minority should not be dictating the game for the silent majority.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

if you check the voting tab now to see the vote, the vote's are still changing from a hour ago. vote closed 2 days ago. when they first announced it i had 60 some points, now i have 80 some points instead of 60, obv someone messed up and is trying to cover their tracks, or just change the numbers. I think we should have a revote.
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

LotuS wrote:maybe after my votes were removed you had the majority, before It was a much closer race. if you check the voting tab now to see the vote, the vote's are still changing from a hour ago. vote closed 2 days ago.
Page incorrectly tallied the votes. He has stated so and posted the results as they should have been. You have still lost.
Colt45
Quiet One

Post by Colt45 »

Beausoleil wrote: This is only the third consecutive round Edge has had as leader, and the second for kiNky. So the claims that this is a dynasty situation are specious at best.
Lol seriously Beau?

You yourself said you started playing what, a year ago, so I wouldn't go around stating your opinions as facts until you get the real facts straight bud.