Siege

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

But think of how much MORE fun it would be if there was... like Golf, that's boring as all hell to watch... .now imagine that as well as having to get the best score they had to survive 18 holes while trying to beat each other up with their clubs... bound to see some blood there and would be more interesting. I'd like that sport.
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Or if the golf course had traps on it..and they had a certain ammount of time to finish the course in..best 2 times win..then the final 2 people go into a ring each with the club of their choice and battle it out to the death..Now that would be sweet.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

Hehe, now we need a name for this new variation on golf... maybe like Xtreme Survival Golf... and then we can set up a bookie run with aweswome odds to make us lots of money... mwahahaha
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

I hate golf and golfers so I would love to see some sort of xtreme golf hehe, as long as golfers get hurt I'm happy
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Yeah golf is a sport for rich people with fat arses...You should talk to my neighbour the accountant he's probably a great golfer..huge arse!
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

They dragged me golfing for PE a couple years ago... I almost killed some guy hehe
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

I used to do golf for school sport cuz it was the laziest thing on the list :P But they soon learned that a golf club in my hands is not a good thing. I got ;) off with my friend on the first hole and clubbed him with a 9 iron right in the shin. He went down so hard and fast LMAO.

He still curses me to this day about that.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

I also killed a duck too.... he got out of the way faster than the old guy, though I was laughing so hard I couldnt even yell FORE