Alliance Credo's

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

no one asked what anyone thought about naps or stds, i was just saying its gonna turn into a flame war if people dont have the foresight to see that some statements are rude and cause trouble. Ive seen much worse then Rein credo right now but it starts somewhere.
Trigek
Admin Emeritus

Post by Trigek »

Only 4 Naps soul? I thought we had 7? Or was it 11? You guys will believe whatever you want to believe. How many we have is none of your business and I will not post it here, I will tell you how many we had at the end of the game and maybe you will realize how silly you look to everyone.
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

To: Trigek
Subject: thanks
just wanted to say thanks for trying to control the situation on webboard. it's all the people around me who keep up their great work.
smr lives through you!
SPOCK
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Yeah..I find it funny.. ;-) I laughed at Sterlings one about us although I now forget it.. jokes are funny.. but I see where Thennian is coming from about it maybe getting out of line. ;) I'll try to think a good one up for you Sterl.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

Alliance Credo's should be about what the alliance is, not pot-shot cracks at other alliances. What you see as a joke, could be, and possibly is an insult to another person.
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

Dang sterling, there goes your ego again.
Dictionary: wrote:credo

n : any system of principles or beliefs
That is all I was basing my definition of a credo. If you believe a credo is a joke, I guess that is your belief.
Travdan
Quiet One

Post by Travdan »

Kuwl, don't be a wet blanket. Downer. Killjoy. It's his motto, not yours. If you're so concerned about what it says about Crusaders that you're willing to misinterpret it and take it this seriously, then tough luck. No one is forcing you to look at it. Pound your fists and cry till your eyes bleed, but there's not reason to make this your crusade (haha, good pun am i rite?).

EDIT: I'm sure if the Crusaders or SOul were offended enough by this to want it removed (before you said anything), Sterling would have respectfully done it. He's only being spiteful because you're being a jerk.
Vtreka
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Vtreka »

I thought it was pretty funny, although I highly doubt the number could be as high as people with SOul related STD's ;)
Founder of: Death Control, Life Control and The Order
Member of: DK, CM, EdL, Northstar, RR, FTV, FI, SPB, TD, LoM, LB
Blum
Chat Troll

Post by Blum »

Kerry sucks!

That's a system of beliefs.

Any statement presenting an opinion (including this one) is a system of beliefs and therefore a credo.
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

...and im sure the new one is just a joke too?
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

aight, i wasnt too sure of the relationship u guys have for crusaders