Mines - The END.....

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Yeah..if people could only have so many mines aday..they would definitely claim a CA (or two if possible)..thus screwing over the little guy even more LoL.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
BooRawl
Quiet One

Post by BooRawl »

Personally I think mines suck, should not be part of the game slows down the game..... and skill of the game. But I think planets should be strengthened, to compensate for no mines....... Really... this game has become a game about fast connections, and mine fields. Bam you hit the mine field guy shoots and you are dead..... Maybe faster trun rate and fewer unos and the chase is on...... would be alot more fun......
BooRawl
Quiet One

Post by BooRawl »

These discussions are issues that effect the big alliances and small alliances and newbies need to find another game..... because they don't have 25X routes or planets and can not get good weapons period....... so maybe what we need is to have computer generated alliances, then everyone can enjoy the game and learn it on equal footing....... I like to play with my friends, is not so true as I like to rape the little guy and it is so much fun being in a good alliance with talented people, where I don't have to work so hard to be good. That is what is wrong with game... not mines, not money but the set up, fast connections and lots of experience against slow connections and little experience.. Not talking about experience from trading
ReTodd

Post by ReTodd »

Who remembers the time Cru defended their level ~70 against DC and the planet wasnt behind huge minefields? Ya that was awesome
1st time I traded over 100k, I cheated ;) So nobody cares what names I've used or alliances I've been in.
CHEAT0RZ 4 LIFE0RZ!
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

BooRawl wrote:Personally I think mines suck, should not be part of the game slows down the game..... and skill of the game. But I think planets should be strengthened, to compensate for no mines....... Really... this game has become a game about fast connections, and mine fields. Bam you hit the mine field guy shoots and you are dead..... Maybe faster trun rate and fewer unos and the chase is on...... would be alot more fun......
the second part of your post made absolutely no sense.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Well Shady you must be a little smarter then me because none of it made much sense to me.. No mines in the game?? Computer Generated alliances?? To each his own..but..I'm not even going to bother arguing with these suggestions..
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

well i consider the second part to be anything after "personally I think mines suck"
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

ReTodd wrote:Who remembers the time Cru defended their level ~70 against DC and the planet wasnt behind huge minefields? Ya that was awesome
I remember that ;)... If i'm not mistaken, you guys stocked over 20,000 shields on that planet.. by the time we were done with it, it was down about lvl 40?
BooRawl
Quiet One

Post by BooRawl »

Maybe Shady if you became a leader of a newbie alliance in this game it would make sense to you.
BooRawl
Quiet One

Post by BooRawl »

Try it then tell me it makes no sense