Well BoB

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

B.O.B. wrote:
Vober wrote:I also think BoB can join us, even give him full admin powers, he is a pretty cool dude.
I am out of it right now. Could you clarify for me whether that was a insult, joke or praise or whatever?
:) sorry, it was praise, prolly in the middle of a lot of sarcasm :)

You are a pretty cool dude :)
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Shady_FA- wrote: If we turn this place into a joke, then the game comes off as a joke.
you mean like you turned yourself into a joke and lost whatever credibility you may have had by acting like a 3yr old?
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

im not a high horse..but i do expect some degree of intelligence in some threads where serious discussion is taking place.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Thenn ..you're a good guy.. but take a step back and think rational for a second.. This thread is just as stupid as any of LotuS' posts. I can understand your frustration, but this thread is almost counter-productive to your goal.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Tulayrk
Quiet One

Post by Tulayrk »

Vober wrote:Dude, yes, hell yes!

We need to start banning and awarding ban points based on content value.

If your posts have no content value, you automatically get a set amount of ban points!

how is this decided. Just make me an admin and i pinkie swear ill be fair!
Let's write a complicated program to do it. Nothing's more balanced than the cold logic of an adminbot.
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

Almost siege? its not only counter productive, but it componds the problem
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

Thennian wrote:im not a high horse..but i do expect some degree of intelligence in some threads where serious discussion is taking place.
Yes dude, there was nothing but very very valuable content in every single post of every single thread from the insanly mature community before Lotus came along.

Let's write a complicated program to do it. Nothing's more balanced than the cold logic of an adminbot.
Yes, lets do it. How about if you only post less than 34 words per post thats 20 ban points. 34-100 is 15 ban points. 100-500 is 10 ban points.

If you write in a poetry format other than free verse you take off 5 ban points of those that would have been awarded.

If you write in essay format you remove 5 more ban points from those that would be awarded.

If you use an extensive vocabulary you remove 5 more ban points.

If you do a combonation of 2 of the above then its 12 removed rather than 10. If you do all 3 then 18 are removed.

However, if you fail to use proper grammer, use any slangs, or some sort of grammer faux pax then you are awarded 5-25 ban points based on this formula. RandInt(.2-.-e)+3.24-8 / (RandInt(1999-23242) - your name)

or we could stop whinning????
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

*hands Vober a beer too

Agreed.

No more whinning

Vober
Beta Tester

Post by Vober »

OmegaRenegade wrote:*hands Vober a beer too

Agreed.

No more whinning
:) cheers
Tulayrk
Quiet One

Post by Tulayrk »

Vober wrote: or we could stop whinning????
Sarcasm? For all the lightening up you're telling people to do, the least you could do was acknowledge my "joke".