Draft Game

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

excludes you then too right? And me, and sterling, Where's crector when you need a good leader???!!!
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

course I'm out :P, we'd need crector to lead
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

telekinesis
Quiet One

Post by telekinesis »

hum About Leader we could make a pool to vote for like 8 leaders or more.
Former Member of: Carnival of Souls, Nitro Express, Armada, Faded Image, The Dogs of War, The Legacy of the Phoenix, Adult Swim,Sillicon Valley, New Dawn, Illusion, Suckas......
yamo
Quiet One

hmm...

Post by yamo »

a time zone sort would work well...would not need leaders to apply....rank of most cash traded for(ranking) + most kills(ranking) in each alliance from HoF would be leader...but having time zones would be cool...most likely to clash with those nearby...
Old Soul. Newbie Skills!
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: hmm...

Post by Volrath »

yamo wrote:a time zone sort would work well...would not need leaders to apply....rank of most cash traded for(ranking) + most kills(ranking) in each alliance from HoF would be leader...but having time zones would be cool...most likely to clash with those nearby...
stats mean nothing about leading skills. leaders should be those with more experience at it, and those who knows the player base well, in order for them to draft the players...
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
adam_phg
Quiet One

Post by adam_phg »

good idea!
For the glory of Ayock!
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

We had a draft game, my team won, I vaguely remember freon leading, is that right?
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
frostiegurl
Quiet One

Post by frostiegurl »

Oh great, I get to be the last kid picked on the playground all over again.

Nothing like reliving those wonderful childhood memories.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

nah but you were active that game i do remember that, this could actually work again now that we attempt 2 games on the real server, i remember right last time it was on beta
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
adam_phg
Quiet One

Post by adam_phg »

yea i think this would be an awesome idear again :)
For the glory of Ayock!