Im gone

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Penglund wrote:yea i agree with both Loty and OR. This game has not geared into adapting and getting more players. This game is losing its fun and acctravness(sp) to many players
True, there has been no serious effort to bring in new players. If there were 1000 new players, would that change how Lotus feels? Possibly...

How fun it is now with a small player base, really depends on the team you play with and your attitude about those you play against IMO.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Kuwl
Beta Tester

Post by Kuwl »

And so goes the trend. It is always a shame to see anyone leave. I don't care who it is; the most hated or the most beloved. It truly shows what OR is talking about when people post comments like:
Thennian wrote:I feel so bad for all the reasons he gave for leaving...adios!
Shady wrote:If we posted half the things he's (Lotus) said to Crusaders in the past, there'd be no pity for him.
Harry K. wrote:It's not about the game. It's about Lotus' perception of the game.
All degrading to a member of the community. Ever think this is why people such as Cuda, Lotus, and the rest that have left SMR are leaving?

With such a small playerbase, every member we lose means something. Dedicated (active) for four (4) years is a lot. Lets hope this trend doesn't catch wild-fire and "run." Take care LotuS!
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

People leave because they don't have fun anymore. It's not because I think they're a jerk. So instead of grilling other people on the community when people leave, why not think of ways to make the game fun
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Although some of you have ok points... the point is.. this is LotuS's goodbye thread, let's keep it that way. LotuS I always liked you..and I think you always liked me?? Anyway.. I'll miss you buddy.. and keep in touch.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Take care LotuS may your travels through cyberspace be good ones.

As a side note, each player adds something to the game. So when anyone leaves the game loses something.
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

sad to see you go, we had some good times back in DoW :) hope to see you come back one day
MiA
Quiet One

Post by MiA »

lotus i love you to death but as i remember when i was in dow with you as leader we did 20 man pack hunt daily so you cant really bash the pack hunters when you yourself have done it to. but at least we was willing to hit everyone everything and i will always miss your alliance for that. i hope you dont take that the wrong way but i will miss you anyway. btw even though we pack hunted lots i always remember lotus hunting all the time by himself to till people got on. its just people taking advantage of opertunity and noone wants to lose ever.
Tulayrk
Quiet One

Post by Tulayrk »

I haven't been around at all this game so I have no idea what kind of drama is going on, but I have a feeling someone got what they deserved...

Never forget Newbie Game 6 two years ago when LotuS and his band of thugs camped the human warp all day (presumably to pat each other on the back about how great they were at clicking buttons) to kill people who hadn't learned what scanners did yet.

Sure does suck when the shoe's on the other foot, doesn't it?
Hate
Quiet One

Post by Hate »

Very well said tul
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

i love the smell of karma