Too much money?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

Theres not to much money.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Volrath wrote:...but i guess we all are used to this (and by all, i mean the "community"), people just need to find arguments to try and bring enemies down, whatever those arguments may be...

I've been in (or read about) alliances beeing criticised for getting involved in a war between 2 other alliances, or for not getting involved and have to attack a smaller alliance, criticized for attacking an alliance till they have nothing, or not, or for teaming up with another alliance to beat a bigger one, or for forming a nap to hold twin galaxies, or for attacking smaller alliances that had teamed up to attack us, or for not attacking at all and just defend our galaxy, or for not having galaxy and OP out of fed, or for attacking everywhere in small ops against everyone...

the list is endless, just because its the way this "community" behaves...
Volrath's observation is correct. It's the way this community operates, the way almost every game community operates to some extent. There's the game level competition where opponents actually grapple for control, kills, stats or whatever, and there's the more vaporous level where people try to best eachother with verbal propaganda.

Everyone should just calm down. Don't take what other people say so personally. Keep the level of sportsmanship up. Battle on.

and p.s. there isn't too much money.
that which pods you makes you stronger
Volrath
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Volrath »

ya, i forgot, there isn't too much money...
Former Member of: CoS, NE, Armada, FI, DoW, The Legacy of the Phoenix, E.P.I.C., Adult Swim, Sillicon Valley, POD, Sesame Street, Beyond Divinity

Currently in Veil of Avalon
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Volrath that thing about this community. That horse is so dead it doesn't even smell anymore. lol

But being real, I have been on some web boards where you can't speak your mind without some moderator deleteing, locking, or telling you he will band you if you don't stop. So you can't argue your point or anything.

Now on this board you can pretty much say what you want to a point. Then BoB or one of the other moderators will step in and set things right again. That is when its not them being the ones that are getting out of line. lol

So I think we have a alright community, you know where everyone stands on issues. And for the most part everyone keeps themselfs in check. I have read alot of your post and you're a ok guy.

Back to the thread, no there is not to much money in the game. Not when you take into account ship replacements, planets building cost, and mine fields.
Hobbs
Quiet One

Post by Hobbs »

Serisouly, Volrath, you stated what you wanted to state in another thread. Those of us (the community) that cared stated our positions there. You're just being a troll now. Please try and keep the threads on track, make a new thread for other discussions, or use the appropriate thread if already in existance...

As far as this thread is concerned, I've said all I needed too. I think we can pretty much agree it's dead.
What part of lockbox do you not understand!?
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Don't be flaming Volrath, Hobbs :P
that which pods you makes you stronger
z-money
Quiet One

Post by z-money »

yeah, if anything, there's not enough money
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

The day I see a alliance with 20 FU's flying around, then There is to much money.
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Hobbs
Quiet One

Post by Hobbs »

Careful LotuS, BD might just go do it to prove their point.
What part of lockbox do you not understand!?
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

I dont think their as rich as you think they are