SImply lame?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.

Gang bang after saying its gonna be 1v1...

so so lame
26%
very very lame
74%

Total votes: 19

Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

Freon22 wrote:I was willing to risk it for an even fight with him.
There is no such thing as an even fight with someone who has the server strapped to his back...... unless he A) runs out of UNO money or B) puts his chat in front of the cloak button....
Last edited by Purify on Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

Ussually its NOT a even fight. but it takes even more skill to win those.
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

I keep my chat on top covering the top of the browser. After all I don't need the back button. (mIRC that is)
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

some MAJOR improvements needed in the Combat Logs crap. i was play fighting lotus after getting him his ship then i told him "stop" cuase i had 2 turns left. so we just sat there for few minutes IS not doing anything then out of NOWHERE comes pain and shoots me twice with 2 Is i was a 9/8 MS. first NOONE told himt o come. just cause ur allainc emate is fighting dotn mean u should come. it makes ur firend look BAD. u might not care but ur friend might be havign that thing noone appreciates any more called HONOR and LIVING up to HIS WORD! lotus was guarding me cuase i just bought him his ship basically. Clog of "allaince" fights should be covered and only be accessinble after say 1 hour so u dont see where ur allaince mate is fighting. And anyone tell TheGame he is an IDIOT if we sit there for 5 minutes that clearly means we ARENT fighting.

Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

waaaaaaaiiiiiit you were 'play fighting'........

isn't that like artificially increasing your experience and combat stats???... sounds to me that Pain did a good thing breaking you two up...
DemiGod
Quiet One

Post by DemiGod »

First of all what do you expect to be honest. You are in the most unbalanced him in the game. Isn't that lame? Would you fight a more powerful ship than your own when the more powerful ship has an exp advantage.
Also for the record since we got "owned" it was more a case of bad luck. Your insanely overpowered ms hit me every single time. /me shakes fist at Curu. Random my ass, and so i died. PAiN was down like 150 shields? i took 1300 dmg. Id also like to note that the only reason you fight by your self is because you have no one to fight with. I can distinctly remember you fighting in many "gang bangs" when you had alliance members to fight with.

I for one, while not overly proud of "gang" fighting, understand why we are now doing it. As an alliance we would get raped ever time we left our galaxy unless we had numbers. I can distinctly remember getting "ganged" early on this game atleast 5 times, twice by Crus and thrice by ND. If every alliance in the game plays this way, why would you expect AoC to do anything else?
TheGame

Post by TheGame »

TW, maybe next time you should tell Pain that it is a playfight and he might bring fake guns that make loud noises.
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

Purify wrote:waaaaaaaiiiiiit you were 'play fighting'........

isn't that like artificially increasing your experience and combat stats???... sounds to me that Pain did a good thing breaking you two up...

lol as in we were trying to kuill progressive, then shifted to Famines then Loty shot me and chased me around untill i told him stop damn it i have alsmto no turns left. also TG 8O u are fregen proud u made the lamest kill ever. see thsi si what ppl now days lack - sence of HONOR. Deja moved away he saw me tehre he saw loty but i told him to please not come and he didnt. also Loty DIDNT say not to come BUT following ppl though combat logs is just plain fregen lame. SAy here is the scenario i WAS fightign lotus and this was an actual fight 1v1. SO Y THE FUDGE WOULD U COME?! IT MAKE U, UR ALLAINCE, AND LOTUS LOOK BAD.

Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

Demi yes it was bad luck for u yet thast beside the point coming into a fight makes ppl look BAD. he said its gonna be a 1v1 so even if u came in following combat logs its still LAME cuase u as an alalince should regain a sence of honor- as in Honor for what otehr ppl are doing in teh game. if TG desided to have a solo fight LET HIM BE.

Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

so..... you tried to gangbang a girl (which is fine but i never really liked sloppy seconds)....

and then...... get mad when someone comes to try and help you gangbang lotus??? (sure it would take a couple of guys to satisfy his appetite)...

is that the story?