Vindicator....

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

thats the problem BS. The ITAC isn't a warbird,its supposed to be ahunter. i'm glad that EoS killed you, thats how it should be.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

why should vindi be stronger defence, this is a hunter, its not meant to fight any other hunters, they have warbirds for that
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

STEBO48858 wrote:why should vindi be stronger defence, this is a hunter, its not meant to fight any other hunters, they have warbirds for that
If you're not going to be serious, stay out of the thread JJ. Or are you suggesting we drop all the other hunters down to /9 as well?
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

no ard im just saying its a hunter with 6 hp drones and mines and scouts, its a hunter not a war bird, you are hunting trade ships not warbirds or hunter-class

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

.....and I am saying you cannot just apply that argument to Nijarin without saying (for example) that the Rav doesn't need /13 def. You either apply the principle to all the hunters or you don't apply it at all - you can't selectively screw Nij with it. It's called balance.
Read the rules, follow the rules, and stop complaining!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

ok weaken other hunters down to /11 except itac which can go down /15

Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Balance means they have to be equal, not that they have to be the same. Vindi has a lot of offense which makes it good for hunting traders. That should be enough to justify that ship. It doesn't have to be able to fight all other hunter class ships because that's not what it's for.

If anything then give it a turn more and drop the CD's because they don't belong on a Nij ship (Back to topic)
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

I agree with grey. Give it slightly less turns than the cara :) Then nij would be cool.
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

Jester- wrote:I agree with grey. Give it slightly less turns than the cara :) Then nij would be cool.
As long as we're randomly throwing out numbers, I agree with Ard's suggestion re: Vindi defense, take 250 shields off the ITAC (down to /15), and give 80 shields and armor to the Fury, who's getting screwed at a low /16. The 160 more def would help it take a level 70 drone shot as it's supposed to.
What, you want something witty?
Harry Krishna
Beta Test Team Leader

Post by Harry Krishna »

Ok, while were at THAT, then give the WQ Blockade runner another HP to bring it up to true hunting class.
that which pods you makes you stronger