Page Loads

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

XP

I try and optimize my laptop to run as fast as possible for gaming. means I have nothing running I dont need. I also direct connect to my modem, which helps for gaming on the consol systems, so im sure it helps on pc as well.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Kard wrote:XP

I try and optimize my laptop to run as fast as possible for gaming. means I have nothing running I dont need. I also direct connect to my modem, which helps for gaming on the consol systems, so im sure it helps on pc as well.
its not your computer. you just have a slow connection.
ImageImage
Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

Poca wrote:

doubleyoutee eff. have you even read this thread Poca.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Kard wrote:
Poca wrote:

lol sorry no i havent. im just here doing wb and waiting for my bus to come. sorry i interuppted with your discussion.
ImageImage
Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

Poca wrote:
Kard wrote:
Poca wrote: its not your computer. you just have a slow connection.
lol sorry no i havent. im just here doing wb and waiting for my bus to come. sorry i interuppted with your discussion.
so stupid
Kal
Quiet One

Post by Kal »

Poca wrote:

Yeah, what's wrong with your connection, aren't you getting 15-20 page loads a second??! :lol:
neto
Quiet One

Post by neto »

1 /SEC
MIDGET MADNESS!
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Kal wrote:
Poca wrote:

Yeah, what's wrong with your connection, aren't you getting 15-20 page loads a second??! :lol:
2/1 pages per sec.
ImageImage
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

Using the game clock is pretty inaccurate since it only measures seconds. If you have to use that one then do an average over 10-20 seconds and let's see how well you do then.

5/s is just not credible. Sorry
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

I used to get 1 per 5 seconds.....

If we are in backwards land I would be owning like kard.

Thank God I never have to use dial up for anything ever again though :P :P :P :P
I wish I had a trendy saying that made you laugh while at the same time making you realize how true the statment really is.