SImply lame?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.

Gang bang after saying its gonna be 1v1...

so so lame
26%
very very lame
74%

Total votes: 19

Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

People always mistake me for 3 MSs........
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

heh, wasnt any cru
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Cuda
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Cuda »

I can't speak for pain, and I actually think he did lie to TW and killed him. In fact I have no doubt in my mind thats what happened. I also have told members of AoC I don't approve of that. However its late in the game and people are being stupid.

As for the situation with me and HK, that was completely accidental. Although it looks like I set him up, I really hope people know me better than that and realize I didn't. Especially HK, as I consider you a good friend.

I even said in AoC chat not to come IS as I was fighting HK 1 on 1 and didn't want interference. DG joked and said he was going to come when he saw combat logs, and I told him not to or I'd rape his mom. It was clear he was joking. Everyone seemed to acknowledge and I began fighting HK. After a couple of minutes of neither of us dying Prof X showed up. I think its obvious he saw us in combat logs and came running. Maybe he saw chat, maybe he didn't I do not know. All I knwo is I tried to leave sector as soon as I saw him but it was to late.

Again HK, I feel really bad for what happened, but I hope you know me better than that to know that I would not do that to anyone, let alone someone I consider a good friend of mine. I played with you in crusaders for 4+ games, I consider you guys my family in SMR, even though Im not with you currently.

I wish there was some way I could prove it was purely accidental :(
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

doubt prof was following #cuda atm that much cuase we were just discussing the best way to set up jester... o and just a fact i DIDNT die its acually sad that AOC lost the dirty rape cuas ei killed demi and pain ran
Trade warrants, get your trade warrants...

___*imagine this is a picture*___
PLAYING WITH COURAGE AND HONOR
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

also this whole issue has been aprt of Quote cuda "change in strategy" which is focusing more on fleet fights instead of letting ur players try to get better at fighting in general.

Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

lol I hate people who ask for duels. Makes them look like idiots.
=)

It takes one to be one!
DarthNihilus
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by DarthNihilus »

LAME BEYOND LAME!!!!!!!
...... cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
SnakeBite
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by SnakeBite »

Well duels are for end of game when you're realy bored and everyone is flying around in packs of 5...
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

TW don't know what you are trying to show with this Poll. I think amost everyone will agree that when someone invites you to a 1v1 and then gang bangs. Is in bad taste, but then so was the stealing the AA. It is part of the game, a code was added to make it harder. But if the leader isn't careful someone could still rip them off.

I don't do one on ones because of the gang banging. The only time I did want to do a one on one was last game when orca ask me, but I didn't have any turns. If I did and died it would have messed up my goals in that game, but I was willing to risk it for an even fight with him.
Trade_warranT
Quiet One

Post by Trade_warranT »

what i am trying to show is that this is a really lame tactic practised alot by ND and AoC. this is the first time that a person in AoC actually AGREED formelly for a 1v1. ussually it started out as a 1v1 or something and then 2-3 peeps come. if say "man u guys are fregen lame.." they say "who said its gonna be a 1v1!?" ... just tryign to show that what happened here is VERY COMMON with almost everyone expet cuda prolly who in the 2-3 times that i fought him ussaully tryed to fight alone