How Low Can You Go?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
lawrenceofarabia
Quiet One

Post by lawrenceofarabia »

Demi is right. Although Lotus was attempting to keep Tah at it, he failed. Most of the time even I couldn't understand wth he was talking about. And we all know that reasoning is subdued during drunkenness, so allow this to finish this deal with Lotus.
RandyOrsolo
Admin Emeritus

Post by RandyOrsolo »

I second HK, Ard, and Grey's thoughts on the matter. Within the rules, but he'll have to accept the consequences, which, for better or worse, it looks like he's done.

With that said, people who have done worse have stayed with the game, and managed to find homes - you'll just have to be a little more accepting with yours.
What, you want something witty?
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Well first of all, you were inactive for over 2-3 weeks. I booted you to make room for newer players, thinking that you would just reply to me and I could let you back in, however I did not see this coming. Jett even asked me if he could pod you so nothing could go wrong. I said no, being the leader that I am, I try to keep my leadership with a sense of integrity.

So really I am to blame just as much as anyone else in this matter. I said let him live knowing the risks, small to me though they seemed at the time. I'm not mad, venomous or even spiteful; just dissapointed. I thought a friend I had in the game for this long wouldn't hurt not my alliance, but my respect and views upon this person.

As I've thought many times before, I guess free will is just a :D.

-J
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

Since when is laughing at something and saying its funny leading someone on? I think is was super funny specailly since i was so darn sleepy......and if you want to hate me for laughing go right ahead amigo....but thats a pretty crappy way to look at things

to be honest i only wanted him to kill JJ....which is a totataly diff matter :twisted:

in any case i really feel bad for tah cus he was lead to do something he really didnt want to do in the first place and now is probably done with smr forever because ppl here hold grudges like you wont believe......

pls remember tah...you still got friends in smr....only half us hold grudges :(
Hobbs
Quiet One

Post by Hobbs »

DL, I don't even know how to reply to you. You tried to justify your actions through the fact that you were sleepy and thought it was funny? How does that make it right? Millions of children around the world ridicule each other because "it's funny". Does that make it ok? You were encouraging his actions, and thus will be held responsible for that. If you're too immature to respect that, then... well... there's nothing I can tell you that will change that.

On the matter that you only wanted him to kill only Jett Jackson, does that also make it more right? Is it ok to betray our trust as long as he only does it in some smaller way? Does that suddenly make it better? Oh, I only wanted to stab you in the back once, not 10 times. You can't blame me for that.

As for holding grudges, I can only imagine that in our situation you would have been unable to act with the amount of dignity that SF has. As far as I can tell, none of us has come out and acted with immaturity towards Tah or you, and we've handled the situation in way that has seemed (to me) to be commanding of a certain level of respect. You, on the other hand, handled the situation in such a way that I believe demands the open disrespect of the player base in general. Laughing at another's misfortune and at an open betrayal of trust is so mature.
What part of lockbox do you not understand!?
Ardbeg
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Ardbeg »

This is neither the end of the world nor the crime of the century. You choose to play the game your way, and Tah chooses to play the game his way - in this instance it resulted in you guys taking a few pods. Get over it already! Quit whining and get on with the game..........
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

DragonLancer wrote:in any case i really feel bad for tah cus he was lead to do something he really didnt want to do in the first place and now is probably done with smr forever because ppl here hold grudges like you wont believe......

pls remember tah...you still got friends in smr....only half us hold grudges :(
Sadly DL, being the softy that I am, I could never hold a grudge on Tah. I would have to sit down an talk with man to man like we've done many times and figure out whats going on in his life. I would probably let him in back for this game, though my team probably wouldn't allow it. Please, don't be so judgemental of my character.
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

Jester wrote:Please, don't be so judgemental of my character

.....if you can show me where i said jester holds grugdes i would apologize to you, till then pls dont assume i was talking about you cus you know what assuming does....
Hobbs wrote:DL, I don't even know how to reply to you. You tried to justify your actions through the fact that you were sleepy and thought it was funny? How does that make it right? Millions of children around the world ridicule each other because "it's funny". Does that make it ok? You were encouraging his actions, and thus will be held responsible for that. If you're too immature to respect that, then... well... there's nothing I can tell you that will change that.

....WOW... thats all i can really say to that....someone laughing because a few ppl get podded in a game and you compare it to millions of children around the world getting ridiculed....wow, seems maybe someone needs to get things in perspective
AND...i never told him to do it, i only laughed and said it was funny......i was never like "yea man kill the whole fleet, i just laughed and said it was funny...now if your talking about what i said to thennian thats a whole diff story because i believe you are taking what I said out of context, which is never a good thing to do.....
Hobbs wrote:On the matter that you only wanted him to kill only Jett Jackson, does that also make it more right? Is it ok to betray our trust as long as he only does it in some smaller way? Does that suddenly make it better? Oh, I only wanted to stab you in the back once, not 10 times. You can't blame me for that.
Learn a since of humor man......this is only a game and JJ is my friend....its not like i was trying to mean about wanting him podded, it was kinda a joke
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

DL who else would hold a grudge other than our alliance and most of all, their leader?
DemiGod
Quiet One

Post by DemiGod »

Hobbs calm down a bit. I've been podded in the most absurd ways and you just have to let it go. It sucks but I'm sure SF really isn't going to be affected by it. It will be okay.... Like DL i also was laughing like crazy. I'm sure I also sent Tah messages with my thoughts (I suspect I did, thought I'm not sure). It isn't everyday you see something like that. That bad thing is for Jester cause he was trying to take the higher road...