Trade-Master needs changing

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Carnuth wrote:IST - take off some forces
Bad ideal the IST is already nicknamed the flying coffin.
Besides like Ardbeg said "I don't see what all the fuss is about"
Carnuth
Quiet One

Post by Carnuth »

*SOME , not all

PSF- no forces, just scanner
IST- some forces, and scanner

thats just my compromise if people are bickering, i really dont care either way
dawnrazors, shadow, system failure, cereal killers, death control, suckas, armory
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

/me slaps Carnuth
whats the difference from the few forces the IST have now and "some" forces?
=)

It takes one to be one!
Carnuth
Quiet One

Post by Carnuth »

some forces = less forces = more CA trips or more vulnerable = less trading =)
dawnrazors, shadow, system failure, cereal killers, death control, suckas, armory
Edain
Quiet One

Post by Edain »

Ardbeg wrote:still too much of an advantage. It will give some races an unfair advantage over others (remember that if alskants can trade with race X, then race X can also trade with alskant).
Not necessarily. Alskants could be set to get 500 relations with a particular race to start, while that race still gets -500 relations with Alskant to start. Doubt any advantage that would grant Alskant would last very long, however.
Edain
Apollo
Quiet One

Trade Master

Post by Apollo »

ive experienced the Trade master as a good ship it does only need 25 mines and 10 scouts and 100 scoutdrones and the highest cargoholds of the game and you have a Trade master so 400? i like to have more holds on it ;) or turning the turns somewhat higher it would really make Alskant more Attractive to go trading:)
to Win the game is by TRUSTING on your TEAM mates:)
ARES
Beta Tester

Post by ARES »

If you really ever want the Alskants to be the true trading race they need a way of gaining peace so they can trade everywhere,as is now they are mostly balled up in their own galaxy.The best way to see peace for alskant and truly see them be able to trade everywhere as you would expect the supposed trading race to be able to is give them 1 great weapon,maybe a good lvl 4 shield weapon as theres not really that many of them and evil aligned players need them,just my 2 cents. 8)
"boom" your dead
skipdrive rules
Imhotep
Quiet One

Post by Imhotep »

Alskants should start ever game with -290 relations to every race so they can, if they choose, go trade with them before their relations get voted down with every race. That is still below weapon buying range I believe.
Prince Valiant
Admin Emeritus

Post by Prince Valiant »

i like ares idea and since im head of the ship changes.... i will put that as my first to try...not sayin its goin but i will try that since i like that
I am the calm before the storm, The second before the crash.
Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team
Anx-
Quiet One

Post by Anx- »

Imhotep wrote:Alskants should start ever game with -290 relations to every race so they can, if they choose, go trade with them before their relations get voted down with every race. That is still below weapon buying range I believe.
Remind me to degrade alskant relations everyday if this gets implemented. Cant have the race with the best trade ships also have access to all weapons. Alskants are fine how they are. ATM is heaps better than PSF. Same trade potential with more turns. They also dont have to wait for PSF to be found or travel to buy the ship. If alskants are given anything give them +10-20% cash gains from selling goods.
Save the whales, harpoon a fat chic