How Low Can You Go?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Hobbs
Quiet One

Post by Hobbs »

Lol, why does everyone assume I'm angry? I'm not angry; I'm perfectly calm. I'm not mad because I died, big freaking deal, Oh noes! I'm merely sick of people trying to justify wrong actions with dumb excuses.
What part of lockbox do you not understand!?
DemiGod
Quiet One

Post by DemiGod »

Hobbs you rational wasn't exactly what I would call flawless. I think maybe re-read it and think about some of the parallels you drew....
DragonLancer
Quiet One

Post by DragonLancer »

Jester wrote:DL who else would hold a grudge other than our alliance and most of all, their leader?
uhhh maybe the several ppl who ive heard say they would never let Tah in their alliance because of this, and dont tell me nobody has said it...cus i can quote it im just to tired atm to do it.....as for saying half the player base i was kinda making a generalization pointing out the fact that there ARE ppl out there who will forgive and forget, and it seems you are among them :)
Thennian
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Thennian »

u can quote me. he will never be in the same allaince as me.
Hobbs
Quiet One

Post by Hobbs »

I believe you meant rationale, so...

Show me a flaw in my rationale; I can't argue its correct (or agree with you about it being wrong) if you don't point me to it. As far as I'm concerned, all my analogies seem good to me.
What part of lockbox do you not understand!?
Grey
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Grey »

DragonLancer wrote:
Jester wrote:DL who else would hold a grudge other than our alliance and most of all, their leader?
uhhh maybe the several ppl who ive heard say they would never let Tah in their alliance because of this, and dont tell me nobody has said it...cus i can quote it im just to tired atm to do it.....as for saying half the player base i was kinda making a generalization pointing out the fact that there ARE ppl out there who will forgive and forget, and it seems you are among them :)
I am not holding a grudge since he didn't do anything to me. However, I'd like to think I trust people until they give a reason why not to. Tah just did that. All I'm saying is that I won't be the guy that asks my leader to invite Tah - I haven't said I'd try to work against it
Pings seldom come alone and rarely when you're online
DemiGod
Quiet One

Post by DemiGod »

Hobbs wrote:DL, I don't even know how to reply to you. You tried to justify your actions through the fact that you were sleepy and thought it was funny? How does that make it right? Millions of children around the world ridicule each other because "it's funny". Does that make it ok? You were encouraging his actions, and thus will be held responsible for that. If you're too immature to respect that, then... well... there's nothing I can tell you that will change that.

On the matter that you only wanted him to kill only Jett Jackson, does that also make it more right? Is it ok to betray our trust as long as he only does it in some smaller way? Does that suddenly make it better? Oh, I only wanted to stab you in the back once, not 10 times. You can't blame me for that.

As for holding grudges, I can only imagine that in our situation you would have been unable to act with the amount of dignity that SF has. As far as I can tell, none of us has come out and acted with immaturity towards Tah or you, and we've handled the situation in way that has seemed (to me) to be commanding of a certain level of respect. You, on the other hand, handled the situation in such a way that I believe demands the open disrespect of the player base in general. Laughing at another's misfortune and at an open betrayal of trust is so mature.
I profusely apoligize Hobbs. I believe a lack of sleep+too much time staring at a computer causes me to mess up. Your logic is flawed. I'm too tired/bored/not interested enough to point it out. Just read your message and if it still makes sense to you than fine...
Mar
Quiet One

Post by Mar »

Too lazy to read it all. I completley support Tah's actions.
=)

It takes one to be one!
DemiGod
Quiet One

Post by DemiGod »

I never said i supported Tah's actions. Im just saying that Hobbs arguments arent logical.
TahKillahz
Beta Tester

Post by TahKillahz »

not that it actually matters but thennian, you can stop wasting your time saying i will never be in the same alliance your in. even if invited before this, i would turn it down due to you. all you ever did was talk "ish" to me anyway, so maybe this was beneficial to both of us in that aspect. as to everyone else, if i play it will most likely be solo anyway so you wont have to worry about fighting with your leader because an untrustworthy member would be joining.