Trade-Master needs changing

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Shady_FA-
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Shady_FA- »

I think WQ needs a better wep, not skants
Vladdy
Quiet One

Post by Vladdy »

Carnuth wrote:*SOME , not all

PSF- no forces, just scanner
IST- some forces, and scanner

thats just my compromise if people are bickering, i really dont care either way
i already kill enough PSF traders, so they need to actually USE the forces once and they're far more succesful in survival...
Merchants Guide to the Universe
http://mgu.smrealms.de

Retired!!!
Apollo
Quiet One

Atm

Post by Apollo »

the final question why not make alskant Peace infinite with everyone:) like 500 relations with everyone global:)
to Win the game is by TRUSTING on your TEAM mates:)
Anx-
Quiet One

Re: Atm

Post by Anx- »

Apollo wrote:the final question why not make alskant Peace infinite with everyone:) like 500 relations with everyone global:)
Because then there would be no reason not to play alskant. Best trade ship, all peace, access to all weapons ect ;P
Save the whales, harpoon a fat chic
Megpol666

Alskant

Post by Megpol666 »

I like the idea that alskants should be able to trade with everyone,
how about giving them a special feature that allows alskants to trade and gain personal relations with anyrace nomatter the racial relations....

this would mean that the alskants would be the perfect trading race.... with access to all the non-racial routes, but it would also mean they dont get access to all the other races' weapons.

it would clearly define alskant as the best trading race, but not make them a uber race at the same time
--Ogeth--
OmegaRenegade
Admin Emeritus

Post by OmegaRenegade »

I was too lazy to read this whole thing, but I think giving racial peace automaticly is a bad idea, however I do thing maybe allowin alskants to build relations with neutral ports would be cool, and maybe beef up the ATM, it should be the best trade ship in the game
My ties are severed clean, the less I have the more I gain, off the beaten path I reign, rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will

Thauglor
Quiet One

Post by Thauglor »

As always when talking tradeships I think we should do with tradeships what is done with racials. Make people use their racial ships for trading and have a couple of neutral special tradeships. Power down the neutral tradeships, that way alskant get a real advantage on trading and we would see a lot other tradeships out there than IST and PSF.
The almighty Thauglor
Lords of Melnibone

HoA, DS, UT, TC, TE, TSM, DD, DEATH, SP, DC, Virus, MH