Next game

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Next game

Post by Edgecrusher »

Freon, why have you been complaining that being good doesn't have enough benefits, and are now still complaining about a map in which the federal ships will rule the galaxy?
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Edgecrusher I am not going to get into this debate with you again over good/evil. :lol:

Have a Good Day!
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

I wasn't intending a debate, I justed wanted to show my evil mind by pointing out that you are being very inconsistent.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Ok so youre not trying to start a debate. Not sure where you are coming from here Edgecrusher? My views on good/evil have not changed. So this again comes back to a debate on good/evil between you and me.

You are saying that this new map is great for Good. Why I would guess because of the mines that it is going to have? If so, then current game should have also been great for good? Then why did most players go evil? I did use the word most not all. Good has three FED ships and the HHG, Evil also has three ships and the Nuke. Seem fair so far! Oh I forgot one Good can Fed park with up to 5 attack rating, thats really going to help the Good trader against a 18/16 hunter. So if Good can park with up to a 5 attack rating then what does Evil get, yes they get evil goods.

See it does come back to a debate. In the other thread I seen where most players want to try the smaller map so I am ok with giving it a honest try. I think I also said I still have doubts but am hoping for it to work. So if you are going to say I am inconsistent how am I being inconsistent?

To truly see the Good/Evil you have to list everything Good gets everything Evil gets and the advantages and disadvantages of each item. Which again is a debate.
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

First off... I didn't read your whole post Freon. No offense.

Why is this map better for Good people... JD and huge planet galaxy. I don't know how better to explain you that, but it's likely that plots thru that galaxy are going to be long. So you either go evil Human or you go Good what ever race. Pretty simple.
Use The Force(s)!
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Sounds good to me Infinity. Thats all I want to do is play the game.
xARESx

Post by xARESx »

Planets in racials would cause massive mining in racials.Make the racials reasonable sized with 1 nuetral galaxy in the middle with planets.That should make for alot of fighting in the nuetral galaxy.Each racial should connect to the middle galaxy and to one other racial.The nuetral galaxy should be fairly large but not huge.As always just my opinion doesn't mean i'm right. :B.O.B.:
I'm almost always wrong :P
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

they need to make alignment easier to change again. then people could go good to combat the mines after going evil early for good trade routes
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC