Classic SMR GP

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Classic SMR GP

Post by Siege »

Who is running the Galactic Post in Classic game? You're doing a poor job! :-P
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Alexis
Quiet One

Re: Classic SMR GP

Post by Alexis »

I would love to start writing for it again once I've been around for a week maybe.. just so I can get a hang of the new alliances and new people. I kinda miss writing for that paper. =]
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

I have done the only GP for the new game a while back. Have been working on a second one, but then developments in the game (both the old game coming back unexpectedly and the new code that's being written by Page) forced me to wait cause all the info in it was outdated within the hour.

The plan at the moment is to connect the GP to a storyline for the game that has been written in the recent months and will be further developed in the future. Also, the editor positions have to be divided and the editor system must be working.

I will put a new GP online in the next few days that I will probably write myself, maybe with some input from the other beta-team members. After that we will look into re-instating part of how the old GP worked.
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

Good to hear Edge but slightly off topic.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

I would love to see GP back :)
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

I am a bit confused as to why my post is off-topic. This thread is titled 'Classic SMR GP', so unless Siege had another meaning of 'GP' in mind, I think I answered his questions.

Who is running the GP in classic? No one. But I'm working on changing that.
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

Ohh all I read was talk about 1.5 GP and somethin about some 1.5 storyline and 1.5 beta testers and 1.5 this and that. If youre gonna be GP editor in classic awesome I'll write. If not then I'll take on the editor role and bring back weekly editions.

*Edit: I felt the word "Classic" was the one in question not GP. Siege's post refers to the classic game's GP not the classic style of old GP.
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

I'm not saying I am gonna be editor, just that I'll take initiative to start it all up again. If we figured out what the structure, purpose etc. of the GP will be, we can discuss editorship.
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

Well Ive always felt that the GP should be something fun to read. Throw in a little information for new players, current game events, roleplaying type stories, maybe some art players have created I often think of it as an outlet for creativity that so many have and want to share. I have asked MrSpock to make me GP editor in the classic game and if given the opportunity will try my best to keep people writing and fill in articles myself where needed.
DW
Quiet One

Post by DW »

Seldum for EDITOR, DWizz for VE
Do i come to your house and tell you how to **** your boyfriend?