The Double Standard

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: The Double Standard

Post by Infinity »

Jett, dont make me post chat logs of your whining when we were still hitting you and embarrass you in front of all these people here. We sure had fun reading those on our MB.
Why are you so defensive about it? Relax and play the game.
I'm not. And I am playing the game.
Use The Force(s)!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

enjoy thevian, im sure it will get u kills /sarcasm
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

A few responses:

(1) I don't run from anyone--mainly because aside from 1 shot from DW, nobody gets IS with me to even force me to run--so stop talking smack Edge and show me what little skill remains from your "glory days". Same with you Jester. You talk a big game but you're the "vet" who trades in a DC in a heavily mined 14x route because your skill is like your integrity.
(2) I'm not fully mining thevian--just a few routes that I've been asked to mine. In fact, for all you brilliant game nerds--you should be thankful that I've clearly marked the important sectors that my alliance members use--what else could you ask for???
(3) Did I complain when Jester's lame alliance was mining 1711 and the sectors around it? No, because it's a valid tactic. It's so sad that some of you think your turns are more important and are being wasted by having to clear my forces. Think for a second people--some of you are better players by a lot next to me but my turns are always used for the benefit of my alliance, so stop crying. Think before you post.
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Tell me, "oh great one," why should I not trade in a DC when I can make more exp a day than your guys can in a psf? Also sometimes people don't have the time to hunt for 8 hours because everyone hides in fed when I get online. Say what you want, but I'm just playing the game. I could care less about your mines, what I do care about is your silly mindless rants that say someone DOES care, when clearly no one thinks much of you.
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Aren't you bored of repeating that yours is bigger?
Use The Force(s)!
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

I agree with Izzanods.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

What's this Izzanods making something out of nothing.. yet again???

You are as much guilty of the double standard as anyone else. Last game you complain that nobody could get to your planets to bust them, we were too wussy etc etc.... yet now you don't bust our planets. Same thing.

You can make up all the excuses in the world for these actions but the real reason is that you enjoy provoking people. And then when you do manage to provoke people and get the response you expected you enjoy making a thread about it (or respond in a thread that someone else created about it)....

What I find odd is that people like Jester, Blade and JJ even responded to you in this thread as they very well know this is just you being you.
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Infinity wrote:Aren't you bored of repeating that yours is bigger?
Negative. Mine IS bigger.
Izzanods
Quiet One

Post by Izzanods »

Dear Jester,
I think the post above this is no longer correct. No wonder you trade in your DC in all those mines--even after all these years of playing---only you and Mad Matt could lose 250K DC's to forces. I guess yours is no longer bigger.

From: Shadow Clone Jutsu (3) Date: 5/13/2009 3:30:47 AM [Report this message to an admin]
Your forces have spotted that Shadow Clone Jutsu (3) has been DESTROYED in sector #577

Seriously: You got owned.

Izzy
oc12 here, what you playing with slowpoke?
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Ouch. Wouldn't fight me and kiky 2v2 but and you ran from me when i smacked a couple stacks. But you sure fought those mines with heart! sorry that you were on the losing side of them.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....