Next Rounds map

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Re: Next Rounds map

Post by Blade »

I will give Puri another 24 hours to get his completed map in to me or another admin, he can send it via a PM here to any admin, if he is unable to do it, then I suggest you get one of his friends to do it.

Once 24 hours has past and we still have no map this matter will be closed and we will use a random map decided by an anonymous person.

Anyone who brings out anymore negativity about this will be dealt with, because quite frankly this has been blown out of proportion and there really was no need for it.
The truth is there, just don't look blindly
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

if you are going to do this, you need to tell him yourself that u are, because lets not assume he will come here and see it
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

I would assume that the people that kicked up such a stink would tell him, I have done all I can I have put it here, in IRC topic and sent him a PM in game.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

well ill try to get to him before the deadline, but knowing he has been out of town all weekend, it is a bit foolish to assume he will see any of this until monday in which case, the deadline will pass, would be more rational to extend to tuesday such that he will have a chance to see it

and if he can not do it, i have some information that he gave me before about what could be used for the map, that was refused before, and among that we could take a group of players, which i would gladly be a part of helping and fill in what blanks are left instead of completely scrapping the idea and going back to square one

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

May I just complain a bit about the negative statements about my map? Not only are they a little respectful to anyone who does his best to be creative and stick his neck out in a map design contest, but also to the 12 people who voted for it.

Playing Puri's map will give me no fun, because it is indeed very similar to previous games. Still, I give him credit for proposing it, since it is obviously what many people want. Giving the exact specifications of a map is very important for the actual game play and it really only takes a few minutes. For example, Page used my map for the 1.6 game, but it is not at all what I imagined, because he used other specifications. And even then it is a brilliant map.

Damn, there I let it go to my head after all. :)
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

JettJackson wrote:well ill try to get to him before the deadline, but knowing he has been out of town all weekend, it is a bit foolish to assume he will see any of this until monday in which case, the deadline will pass, would be more rational to extend to tuesday such that he will have a chance to see it

and if he can not do it, i have some information that he gave me before about what could be used for the map, that was refused before, and among that we could take a group of players, which i would gladly be a part of helping and fill in what blanks are left instead of completely scrapping the idea and going back to square one
Lets get a couple of things straight, while you argued with me, you swore blind you had the completed data... and 2 yes at first I said no, then I did actually say send me the information.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

blade u said no and i never said i had full completed information, if u want i can post the entire log here to prove it

Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

As I already said JettJackson , at first I said no, then I said send me the information, I have the logs, Baalz does 2, his say the same as mine.
<Blade> That is not a fault of me, the rules were simple
<Blade> and agreed on and backed up y all the admins
<JettJackson> maybe if it had been done the way i had suggested then we wouldnt been in this situation, but everytime i tried to help things were changed on me so, so much for me wanting to ever help with anything again
<Blade> You want to PM me the complete map I will discuss it with the other admins if we use it or not
Do not try to tarnish me with something that does not match, I do a good enough job at making myself look like an idiot at times, i do not need people to make things up.

I suggest you leave this one alone Jett.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

read ur pm on here

Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

I don't understand this.... any post by an admin on WB is in many ways a more official record than chat logs. Common sense.
Use The Force(s)!