New Map issues

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
zydeco

Re: New Map issues

Post by zydeco »

I agree. Human galaxy is about one third Fed, with a level eight port already. This seems an impossible situation to resolve without a restart. I think we need to hear a definite yea or nay quickly though before we get into this one too far.
drake
Quiet One

Post by drake »

restart, don't care, don't restart.. still don't care. If you do away with the ability to buy maps people are just gonna stop donating, was a horrible idea and as usual 6 people agreeing on the wb = everyone. Game's not stale because we save 3 days not having to map, game gets stale cause of the player base and how we choose to play/act. Who knew there was so much sand in space?
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

Unfortunately after I fell off my interstella camel I lost the ability to read minds.. so now we have to use the web board to gather thoughts and a little bit from game and IRC.

All players have access to the web board it is up to them if they choose not to use it to tell us their thoughts when topics like "buying maps" come up, the whole they wont cause we are to strict etc etc wont stick because they don't have to use them all the time.
The truth is there, just don't look blindly
Erke
Quiet One

Post by Erke »

im alot on WB to check out stuff....and i cant remember buying maps have been on of the terms brought up there

i got to agree with Drake...there aint any purpose anymore in donating cash to smr....

who ever went for this solution :clap:
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Erke wrote:im alot on WB to check out stuff....and i cant remember buying maps have been on of the terms brought up there

i got to agree with Drake...there aint any purpose anymore in donating cash to smr....

who ever went for this solution :clap:
Quoted for truth. I never seen a topic about not buying maps, nor a post when logging into the game nor an admin message. So why say that you gave us a choice?
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

As for buying maps, I could have sworn all discussions on that matter were connected solely to development of 1.6.
Use The Force(s)!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Infinity wrote:As for buying maps, I could have sworn all discussions on that matter were connected solely to development of 1.6.
as did i, i mean as drake said and i alluded to, people wont donate if they cant buy maps, i know i donated for that sole reason, i dont need to make a ship name or have a scout pinger
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all