Window 7

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Window 7

Post by N.ator »

Question: Does anyone know how to get the full version (not trial version) of windows 7 for free?

(Currently have vista, and want to upgrade but don't want to pay for it. All of the torrents i have found are all trial versions which expire in a few months.)
ImageImage
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Window 7

Post by RCK »

I got my copy from one of my old profs... he's on one of the testing teams :P
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

I switched to Windows 7 on the RC and upgraded to the RTM through my uni, no idea how to get full version for free if you aren't one of us lucky ones with MSDN access :P
I'd say either get it cheap on one of the offers they're doing or wait a few months to see what happens.
Dread Pirate Roberts
Quiet One

Post by Dread Pirate Roberts »

They should give everyone who has the misfortune of being stuck with Vista a FREE upgrade to 7. They won't but they should, hell they should write us all a check proportional to how long we've been using Vista.
If you can't beat em, ban em!
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

I have 10 win7 ultimate rc1 licences. 5x 32 bit and 5x 64 bit
I also have the disc images for burning out. hehe
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

LotuS wrote:I have 10 win7 ultimate rc1 licences. 5x 32 bit and 5x 64 bit
I also have the disc images for burning out. hehe
How did you get those? If you paid for them you must have a little money tied up there.
silverx2
Quiet One

Post by silverx2 »

Dread Pirate Roberts wrote:They should give everyone who has the misfortune of being stuck with Vista a FREE upgrade to 7. They won't but they should, hell they should write us all a check proportional to how long we've been using Vista.

there was a limited time where you could upgrade for next to nothing compared with buying it without the upgrade.
i killed orca.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

silverx2 wrote:
Dread Pirate Roberts wrote:They should give everyone who has the misfortune of being stuck with Vista a FREE upgrade to 7. They won't but they should, hell they should write us all a check proportional to how long we've been using Vista.

there was a limited time where you could upgrade for next to nothing compared with buying it without the upgrade.

everyone should check out... http://www.win741.com .. if you are a college student you can get windows 7 for $30. thats the cheapest i have found.
ImageImage
LotuS
Beta Tester

Post by LotuS »

I'm an IT guy Freon, I got them for free from microsoft.

they are all win 7 ultimate licences, they expire on march1st 2010 and stop working, but I had them for testing purposes
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

Is this thread soliciting piracy?????

So.... I can't say f*** on this board but I can ask for help when i want to break the law????? What a joke.