View Stats

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

View Stats

Post by Freon22 »

I see that View Stats are not working. I am thinking its not an error, instead you turned them off. Lets see you moved scouts out of HQ and turned off Stats to make it easyer for the hunters in a round with a small game map.

I hope you set the mine expire time for neutral and racial galaxies to a very short time. If not it will not be long before this round becomes a mine war. Just my opinion on the mine war thing, I hope I am wrong on it.
LotuS
Beta Tester

Re: View Stats

Post by LotuS »

12 hours in racials
24 in sixpence
Ingenius, Armory Armory v2, Lords of the PingsSuckas, AoC, Green Skulls, DoW, Shadow, MoM, Xenocide, NE, ST, HA, PI, FI, Armada, DC, LoP, AS, Lom, MH, RC
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

What's wrong with view stats?
Kahless_
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Kahless_ »

They don't work the exact same way as before...therefore its a sophisticated conspiracy to overpower hunters and destroy the game?
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

They dont work at all, they just show zeros.

As for expiry time in Sixpence, I think it's longer than that. Something like 37.5 hrs. I might be wrong tho.
Use The Force(s)!
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

Kahless_ wrote:They don't work the exact same way as before...therefore its a sophisticated conspiracy to overpower hunters and destroy the game?

Probably that. Coders that work on coding a game for no personal benefits probably want to destroy the game. And we all know how much Page likes to hunt.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

The last game they worked fine. But this round they don't so either Page turned them off or there's a bug in the update. I posted this here because I didn't think it was a bug but it must be. So can you move this thread to the bug fourm.
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Nah, they're not turned off. There were other issues with the HoF, so probably something got broken in the fixing process.
Use The Force(s)!
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

Freon22 wrote:The last game they worked fine. But this round they don't so either Page turned them off or there's a bug in the update. I posted this here because I didn't think it was a bug but it must be. So can you move this thread to the bug fourm.
If it was turned off there would be no link to it :P

But yea it's basically a case of I fixed a load of other issues with HoF when adding the User Score ranking and the personal HoF probably got hit by a change to fix something else.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

I enjoy how instead of this being put in the bug section were it belongs, accusations start flying.