Do you remember when?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Incognito
Quiet One

Re: Do you remember when?

Post by Incognito »

Let's split the difference at 6.5
I+N+C+O+G+N+I+T+O=Not you

I took a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I am bad at math.
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

Leave it to Imhotep to necro this thread.
Dilbert
Quiet One

Post by Dilbert »

Lots if old names logged in to see who might be about, shame no one really plays anymore but cool to see people logging in. I remember the early days when there was still newbie galaxys and I had page teaching me to trade, and penny chasing me all over to pod me so that he could get to the vet galaxy! I remember not long after the newbie galaxies were disbanded earning myself my first psf and trading for hours with max turns and earning something like 20 mil for myself and getting podded at the bank coz my dial up crashed, I think it was estoy who got me and very kindly gave me back 10 mil and offered a spot in an alliance which I remember thinking wow I've be asked to join my first alliance. Use to love playing sm back in the days when you had 3 or 4 full alliances battling it out and few other smaller ones about, plus reading the galactic post 6 it 7 times a week while waiting for turns. And I remember sitting 2 sectors outside of fed with no turns and chatting to lotus in irc while he kept an eye out for me to shepherd me home to fed. I used to love this game just wish I had the time for it again.... :(
In order to stab someone in the back, you first must be 100% behind them!