Do you remember when?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Do you remember when?

Post by XDemonX »

I remember first playing with Izzy and Ender back in Imperial Dreams back when -=Shadow=- was around.

I remember me and gheng kicking everyone off of lotus' planet and podding them one by one.

Adult Swim with Cuda and Siege was by far the most fun i've had in the game.

SMR would have been 10x cooler for me if I have been on cable along with everyone else.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Dragone
Quiet One

Post by Dragone »

I remember when I used to play, I can't believe there are so many ppl still here
Dont Hate The Player, Hate The Game
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Dragone wrote:I remember when I used to play, I can't believe there are so many ppl still here

haha news flash man.. there arent :P
ImageImage
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Dragone wrote:I remember when I used to play, I can't believe there are so many ppl still here
I wish I could say there were alot of your old friends here but sadly alot are gone :(
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

Imhotep what was that alliance you lead called again??

Armada I think. Actually a good name for an alliance.

I remember me and xDx convincing Cuda that xDx had cancer..or maybe it was the other way around.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

Siege wrote:Imhotep what was that alliance you lead called again??

Armada I think. Actually a good name for an alliance.

I remember me and xDx convincing Cuda that xDx had cancer..or maybe it was the other way around.
^^lol it was other way around. You and Cuda thought it would be sooo funny to convince me that Cuda had cancer. I felt horrible then found out it was a joke. Only you two would joke about cancer.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

XDX... always the gullible one.
SFP1970

Post by SFP1970 »

Blade wrote:Red passed away few years back RIP old friend
Damn, not good to hear that. Yeah, I know, old news but haven't really been around lately. Red was the leader of my first major alliance in KotH (King of the Hill), it was Fuschal Parliamentary Council. There was some really nice battles between FPC and KAOS around Tangeria-Magellan warp.

First "real" game for me (not newbie on) though was good old Milly. We had few guys from same workplace playing, JakeB, Arboc, Archaion, Troll, me and damn can't remember the name the last guy flew with. Anyway, we didn't do much, occupied in Salvene galaxy and had occasional (pronounce: numerous) combats in the nearby Ik'Thorne CA. I remember canff & co. living in the same region in Salvene as well.

-SFPerkele
"It's only money and XP!"
It's only money and XP!
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

SFP1970 wrote:
Blade wrote:Red passed away few years back RIP old friend
Damn, not good to hear that. Yeah, I know, old news but haven't really been around lately. Red was the leader of my first major alliance in KotH (King of the Hill), it was Fuschal Parliamentary Council. There was some really nice battles between FPC and KAOS around Tangeria-Magellan warp.

First "real" game for me (not newbie on) though was good old Milly. We had few guys from same workplace playing, JakeB, Arboc, Archaion, Troll, me and damn can't remember the name the last guy flew with. Anyway, we didn't do much, occupied in Salvene galaxy and had occasional (pronounce: numerous) combats in the nearby Ik'Thorne CA. I remember canff & co. living in the same region in Salvene as well.

-SFPerkele
"It's only money and XP!"

SFP! How ya been man?
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General
SFP1970

Post by SFP1970 »

Been good, and been bad, but more good than bad. ;)

Got bored and didn't have any (browser) game to play so desided to take a look at SMR again. :D
It's only money and XP!