Invasion (20)

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
SpaceSock
Quiet One

Re: Invasion (20)

Post by SpaceSock »

JettJackson wrote:there has to be gray areas, nothing is black and white.
Zebras are black and white.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Lets be serious guys this isnt a joke...
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

I thought you want an admin presence in game JJ, at least thats what you wanted before christmas. :?:
The truth is there, just don't look blindly
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

blade, what? I have always stood by the fact that admins should be able to play, if they didnt then they would be unaware of the goings on of the game and in turn make detrimental decisions because of the lack of knowledge

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

Blade
Admin Emeritus

Post by Blade »

Then your last post didnt make sense. Made it seem like you dont think admins should play but they cant be forced not.
The truth is there, just don't look blindly
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Blade wrote:Then your last post didnt make sense. Made it seem like you dont think admins should play but they cant be forced not.
reread it, i was agreeing with jester that u cant force admins not to play...

SpaceSock
Quiet One

Post by SpaceSock »

Ok your right i apologize for my inane comment. This is serious.
Purify
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Purify »

I agree with what Jester is saying. It is unfair to force admins not to play, but if they do play they should know that they will get a lot of flack and 'accusations' and not complain about it like Blade did above. (I still believe the preferable situation is for them to not play though)

I know when Jester was admin he got his share of accusations (I probably did a lot of them)..... but I never once saw him publicly complain about them.

Blade should just not quit, forget about this episode, and carry on as normal :P........ or at least let me fix the game lol
Baalzamon
Destroyer of his own FU

Post by Baalzamon »

Closing this topic. There is no reason for it to continue. This has been riddled with flaming and BS that I had previously believed was above 90% of these posters. Complaints? Talk to me in chat or PM me on the webboard.