Another One Returns

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: Another One Returns

Post by Edgecrusher »

Hey Freon,

I am Nevyn in game, but don't expect me to hunt you. Hunting is useless with this few people, and I am too grown up to sit hitting F5 all the time.

And before people start commenting that I am an old fart and that there is auto-refresh now: I know, but I am still on a super comp, so manually refreshing is still three and a half times as fast, so don't bother hunting me, cause my PSF will ram your sorry ass. Amen (even if half of what I said will be bleeped out as inappropriate comment).
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

Nothing surprised me more in the past decade than the fact that fart and ass made it through.

RCK, you may have to adapt the filter :)
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Edgecrusher wrote:Can someone remind me who Baalzamon is and what great things he ever did in the game?

Just kidding, Baalz, welcome back :)
haha gosh i think im more active then him and im not even active!!! :P
ImageImage
mojo
Quiet One

Post by mojo »

Kind of amusing because he shows up for like 2 days and poof? hes gone again?
i was built on others downfalls
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

I like Baalzamon and away thought he did a good job as an Admin. At the same time if an Admin can't take a little time to do their job they should be removed or step down. This leaving the job and coming back months later is crap. But I guess it will never change since none of the Admin has any Balls.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Freon22 wrote:I like Baalzamon and away thought he did a good job as an Admin. At the same time if an Admin can't take a little time to do their job they should be removed or step down. This leaving the job and coming back months later is crap. But I guess it will never change since none of the Admin has any Balls.
Ouch... that hurts...
Edgecrusher
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Edgecrusher »

I wouldn't say no Admin has balls. Whether or not you agree, keeping this game alive after so long deserves praise. The admins do have balls. Those balls just need to be tickled every now and then.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Edgecrusher wrote:I wouldn't say no Admin has balls. Whether or not you agree, keeping this game alive after so long deserves praise. The admins do have balls. Those balls just need to be tickled every now and then.
Why are we talking about my balls... this is getting uncomfortable.
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

I like a good tickling :)
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

I have also returned to the game and will be fully active, I plan on leading an alliance next game full of only the most active vets.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.