SMR Scout System

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

SMR Scout System

Post by N.ator »

Make the SMR Scout System to last the whole game. right now its not work the money to buy it because 5 days is nothing! half of that you might be saving turns!

i bet smr will make twice as many sells!
ImageImage
Colt45
Quiet One

Re: SMR Scout System

Post by Colt45 »

+1
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Double its price and you have a deal in my book
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

I just stoped in to PM Page but had to respond to the thread.

You have to be joking???? You have unKnown scouts, you now want scout that don't never need refreshing. :roll:
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

Freon22 wrote:I just stoped in to PM Page but had to respond to the thread.

You have to be joking???? You have unKnown scouts, you now want scout that don't never need refreshing. :roll:
I don't believe this is for scouts that never need to be refreshed; rather, these are scouts whose reports go straight to your main screen rather than messages, saving you a click. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

Beausoleil wrote:
Freon22 wrote:I just stoped in to PM Page but had to respond to the thread.

I don't believe this is for scouts that never need to be refreshed; rather, these are scouts whose reports go straight to your main screen rather than messages, saving you a click. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

yeah no its not that scouts dont need to be refreshed but it goes directly to your main page where if you attack a planet would show. this allows you so you dont need to read the scout messages every single time.

and jj, the purpose is we want people to buy it. if they dont know what this system thing does then they arent going to spend the money!

what it hink we should do is

1 smr credit = 1 week

5 smr credits = 2 months(game)

(that way people can try it out)

Idea

we should give special deals. random weeks like maybe say right now, the admin will give everyone the scout system for a 1 week trial!? we have to start advertising what we have within the game. currently there is no of this, and therefore smr is not making any money! like i know im not going to spend money on something that i dont know how it works!
ImageImage
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

N.ator wrote:what it hink we should do is

1 smr credit = 1 week

5 smr credits = 2 months(game)

(that way people can try it out)

Idea

we should give special deals. random weeks like maybe say right now, the admin will give everyone the scout system for a 1 week trial!? we have to start advertising what we have within the game. currently there is no of this, and therefore smr is not making any money! like i know im not going to spend money on something that i dont know how it works!
I agree with this idea. I'd like to see the system in play before I invest my credits in it, but if its decent, I'd be glad to throw some down for the feature.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

Sorry guys I didn't know you were talking about the scout ticker. Yelp sound good to me, there no reason they could not have a price for 1 week, 1 month, and full game or to game end.
Infinity
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by Infinity »

Beau, the system already exists...
Use The Force(s)!
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

Infinity wrote:Beau, the system already exists...
But I'm a cheapskate and don't feel that its worth the credits for five days worth of use =P

I get to try it, maybe I'll get hooked.