Stopped in to say Hello!

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Mouse
Quiet One

Stopped in to say Hello!

Post by Mouse »

:D

Got a newsletter and it brought back some old memories. Thought I would stop in and say "Hi!" My account is still here and I remembered my password haha. Anyone I know still here? (You might even catch me in the game :wink: )

I've been doing a lot of business stuff and playing a bit of Minecraft lately :) You?
Retired Space Merchant Realms Administrative Team Retired
Page
SMR Coder

Re: Stopped in to say Hello!

Post by Page »

Yay, now I have an excuse for not updating photo album rules! ;)
canff
Beta Tester

Post by canff »

lol
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Wow talk about someone from the wayback days popping in. Hello Mouse.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

see we should be doing these newsletters more often. to keep reminding people about this game! at the end of every game we should list the stats. winner in experience, winner for kills etc.
ImageImage
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

N.ator wrote:see we should be doing these newsletters more often. to keep reminding people about this game! at the end of every game we should list the stats. winner in experience, winner for kills etc.
Yes, this is something we definitely should do. Its free advertising, the fact that its very irregular that we get these newsletters is a bad thing. Should always take advantage of what is free.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

JettJackson wrote:
N.ator wrote:see we should be doing these newsletters more often. to keep reminding people about this game! at the end of every game we should list the stats. winner in experience, winner for kills etc.
Yes, this is something we definitely should do. Its free advertising, the fact that its very irregular that we get these newsletters is a bad thing. Should always take advantage of what is free.
Yes...provided there is actually something worth saying in it. I think the draft round and its rules warranted a letter being sent out. Maybe we need to do more interesting things?
Page
SMR Coder

Post by Page »

The reason they're irregular is simply because no one writes them, someone decided to step up and get one written for this game and hence it was sent, if you want something done then take action and help it get done :P
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

well you never ask us to write them page. im sure if you posted something on the forum people would step up.
ImageImage
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

N.ator wrote:well you never ask us to write them page. im sure if you posted something on the forum people would step up.
I think that post he just made was his asking people to write the newsletters.

Proceed to stepping up. =P