Voting Sites

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Holti
Quiet One

Re: Voting Sites

Post by Holti »

RCK your link takes me to vote for some aegis game. Ploy did not work!
I'm afraid RCK is innocent, I play Aegis (a nice slow game that serves as a time killer when I'm on break), and I copied the links from their website when I gave them to Page.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Jester- wrote:RCK your link takes me to vote for some aegis game. Ploy did not work!
IT WASNT ME! :P
Jester- wrote: Out of these I would choose at least 2 to add to the start voting. Probably #6, #3 and #5. Maybe MPOGD should be removed until we can use it again?

Another Idea is add more that do not get extra turns to the bottom. I would spend time to vote at them.

Page, can we make this happen soon?
Maybe we can have them rotating every 24 hours or something between a group of them. Also, why does it always have to be free turns? Why not add in a random factor? Turns, Cash, Exp, some other reward...
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

RCK wrote:
Maybe we can have them rotating every 24 hours or something between a group of them. Also, why does it always have to be free turns? Why not add in a random factor? Turns, Cash, Exp, some other reward...
My guess is because turns motivate people to move to make money/exp/other rewards.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all