Trading needs to be harder | Ideas

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Trading needs to be harder | Ideas

Post by JettJackson »

the570z wrote:
JettJackson wrote:
I was just commenting on what sufex said, I wasn't using what he said as being correct. I personally agreed with it if we were going to make other changes to the Ikky ships
How can you agree with something that you agree(???) is incorrect? I am now very confused.
I said if other changes were made to ikky ships, for example price and attack rating... Please read everything I say before posting...
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
the570z
Quiet One

Post by the570z »

Here is what you and sufex said, word for word in the posts in question. I am sorry if I missed something but this does not in any way refer to anything besides drones attack rating.
Sufex wrote:2) If we are going to increase drone ratings, at least 75(150 damage) should always launch, if they have the rating of a lvl5 they should hit like one.
JettJackson wrote:2. Makes sense if we go by the change of drone ratings, if not then I dont mind the randomness/exp factor that is there.
Unless you are Adam Savage you are not entitled to your own reality. If you meant something else, sorry but you did not come close to saying it... PLz dont be mad at me for responding to what you did say. I iz not psychic yo!
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

the570z wrote:Here is what you and sufex said, word for word in the posts in question. I am sorry if I missed something but this does not in any way refer to anything besides drones attack rating.
Sufex wrote:2) If we are going to increase drone ratings, at least 75(150 damage) should always launch, if they have the rating of a lvl5 they should hit like one.
JettJackson wrote:2. Makes sense if we go by the change of drone ratings, if not then I dont mind the randomness/exp factor that is there.
Unless you are Adam Savage you are not entitled to your own reality. If you meant something else, sorry but you did not come close to saying it... PLz dont be mad at me for responding to what you did say. I iz not psychic yo!
So what you are saying is that you want them as an attack rating of a level 5 + because lets be honest you want it higher than a 8/ but you dont think they should at least have a slighty consistant launch, mind you drones die when you are attacked and shields are gone. So basically what you want is for ikky to be super weak and expensive and not be able to fed with a bunch of drones on their ship. Trust me play a game as ikky before coming to such ridiculous conclusions you know minimally about.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
the570z
Quiet One

Post by the570z »

JettJackson wrote:Also I agree drones need changing for attack rating
Y u no understand reality. You ffing agreed with me not 5 posts ago. Your admin, stop trolling.
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

STOP!!!!!!!!

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MAKING TRADING HARDER!!!!! PLEASE TAKE IT ELSEWHERE!

1. Alter the attack code against trade ships, making it more accurate?
ImageImage
Grey Death
Admin Emeritus

Post by Grey Death »

Sorry but this has gone on long enough. This debate has devolved into a general melee and is no longer constructive. Please start a new thread discussing ways to improve the trading experience as this one is now locked.

Also, please consider this everyone's warning to keep it civil and constructive. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Grey Death
Leader TLS and former War leader KAOS
-A conquered people should know when the are conquered!
Anonymous Roman General