Why is trashtalk not encouraged?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
the570z
Quiet One

Re: Why is trashtalk not encouraged?

Post by the570z »

RCK wrote:
1. There is a blacklist for a reason. Need i say more?

2. Stating things that you cannot know is a little rude. Due to an administration 'oversight' the map was not available to be reviewed before the game went live.

3. As for the rest... I have nothing further to say...
1. Yes there is, and that was not directed at you but at JJ specifically and his reply to Kard.

2. It wasnt meant as an insult, it was purely an observation, there were many points in which the map could have been checked between when it started and 4 weeks in as well... What I can know is that the excuse of nobody had a chance to look at it before that point is hogwash. There was plenty of chances and time, nobody took them. Thats all I have to say about that.

3. Being utterly dismissive could also be considered rude. I dont know if that was your intent but the person following your post certainly left no doubt to his intentions on rudeness.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

the570z wrote: 1. Yes there is, and that was not directed at you but at JJ specifically and his reply to Kard.
I don't know why I am being brought up especially since Edge has had me black listed for several games, not sure what your point is here.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
the570z
Quiet One

Post by the570z »

Because you said "1. If the messages he was receiving were as bad as you say they were they should have been reported. " And I pointed out that while messages may be really messed up, a lot of folks just ignore or blacklist rather then report messages, simply because nobody wants to see any less players in the game.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

the570z wrote:Because you said "1. If the messages he was receiving were as bad as you say they were they should have been reported. " And I pointed out that while messages may be really messed up, a lot of folks just ignore or blacklist rather then report messages, simply because nobody wants to see any less players in the game.
If he ignored or blacklisted then whats the problem, I am missing the point here on this one.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Siege
Admin Emeritus

Post by Siege »

You're all morons. Especially Beausoleil/Baalzamon who are still the same person as far as I'm concerned.
Member of far too many to name, here are the main ones : The Edge, The Forsaken, S.P.A.M. , Anla'Shok, Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Lead/colead : The Edge, Adult Swim, EPIC, Quiot Riot, Cereal Killers.