New Dawn - Initial Impressions

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: New Dawn - Initial Impressions

Post by JettJackson »

Page wrote:You made the blanket statement that people like faster maps, I pointed out that all the evidence we have shows otherwise. As such stop trying to use it as a defence, we all agree last map was bad, there's no need to bring that up one way or another and defending it just makes it seem like you think it wasn't bad - which just helps to rile people up.

No more discussion of last map here, we are all well aware of it, let's focus on the current game.
Agreed, lets put last map buried somewhere that it can't be found. Btw I wasn't defending last map, I know it sucked.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

I enjoy clearing mines.

I enjoy watching RCK and Gatlin die to mines. Why? Because it's fun, funny to laugh at them and a challenge to rescue them when they screw up AGAIN.

I enjoy busting these NPC rocks, and yes we've busted a lot of them now.

I'm also going to enjoy busting your alliance when we get around to it.

I'm sorry you don't like the mines, but you know what? Grow up, get over it and try to see why others enjoy it.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Jester- wrote:I enjoy clearing mines.

I enjoy watching RCK and Gatlin die to mines. Why? Because it's fun, funny to laugh at them and a challenge to rescue them when they screw up AGAIN.

I'm sorry you don't like the mines, but you know what? Grow up, get over it and try to see why others enjoy it.
bump :)

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

What special significance is this? You ignore the thread for three days so you can attack us to try and boast?

:roll:
Holti
Quiet One

Post by Holti »

They busted one planet and took a pot shot at another.

Even GIA could do that :P
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

JettJackson wrote:
Jester- wrote:I enjoy clearing mines.

bump :)
Does it count when we take our own rocks back? :P
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

They took a bonder too holti :P
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

only can do so much with 550 turns, btw you forgot to add that we cleared 4 sectors of mines 2 scans being >4000, probably cost a pretty penny

RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

JettJackson wrote:only can do so much with 550 turns, btw you forgot to add that we cleared 4 sectors of mines 2 scans being >4000, probably cost a pretty penny
Come on now, single shield clearing off a warp planet... and stacks with no drones to take out armour.... not that hard ;)
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

RCK wrote:
JettJackson wrote:only can do so much with 550 turns, btw you forgot to add that we cleared 4 sectors of mines 2 scans being >4000, probably cost a pretty penny
Come on now, single shield clearing off a warp planet... and stacks with no drones to take out armour.... not that hard ;)
But I thought everyone puts drones on all their stacks ;)