Draft game

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Sufex
Quiet One

Draft game

Post by Sufex »

Well done SI for dominating the entire round.

In total, we busted 4 lvl70 planets including 2 landers, cleared countless mines, and busted alot of ports.

Our leadership was outstanding, drafting a strong core and many role players.

Now to the real reason behind this post.

Why was it extended? I guess I'm looking for a reason from Page, as he was the leader of Rawr! and pretty much quit 2 months ago.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Draft game

Post by RCK »

It was extended, as previously stated on numerous occasions because the conditions of the round were for the the 'winning' team to have control of all planets.

That condition hadn't been met by the time the game was scheduled to end, and hence was extended by a month.
Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

Sufex wrote:Well done SI for dominating the entire round.

In total, we busted 4 lvl70 planets including 2 landers, cleared countless mines, and busted alot of ports.

Why was it extended? I guess I'm looking for a reason from Page, as he was the leader of Rawr! and pretty much quit 2 months ago.

The attitude on some people. You wonder why new players dont stay. I was the first one to say, and people will attest to this, on our own MB, that you guys had won the round.

HOWEVER, it was not a resounding victory. At the time the round was etended, you had no forces outside your gal, we had none as well, you were only ahead a couple hundread mil, and had busted 1 planet.

You are telling me, that busting 1 planet, and being ahead a couple hundread mil, means you won so AMAZINGLY, to have such contempt that the round is extended, and come on the forums with such an attitude and insulting people. Not just vaguely either. Name droping and insulting their ability to draft and lead? You want to talk name dropping, how about the round when you lead last year, and your brother lead that trading alliance that funded you? You guys broke the PGal NAP early, and we razed your gal. You clocked out so damn fast it made your own alliances head spin, as per their chat logs.

Grow up.

Congrats on the win. Because of the extension, you can now actualy brag about it, which im sure you will take full advantage of. It was alot of fun playing against alot of you, especialy the Killjoy guys who were in SI, and a few others. I really ejoy playing against fun loving guys, with good attitudes, who are not afraid to leave their gal and battle, even if its 1v1, or have a few birds chase them around wasting turns, or pod some of us, when their isnt an op, maybe take a dumb pod every now and again, but also get some outrageous kills every now and again. See you all in other rounds and hopefully the next draft round.
Sufex
Quiet One

Post by Sufex »

RCK wrote:It was extended, as previously stated on numerous occasions because the conditions of the round were for the the 'winning' team to have control of all planets.

That condition hadn't been met by the time the game was scheduled to end, and hence was extended by a month.
You had 7 guys active the whole round. Your leader quit. Why lengthen it? The only thing it did was give us better stats.

NP -=Shadow=- SF LB Crusaders Armory Armory V2 GS
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Kard wrote:
Sufex wrote:Well done SI for dominating the entire round.

The attitude on some people. You wonder why new players dont stay. I was the first one to say, and people will attest to this, on our own MB, that you guys had won the round.

HOWEVER, it was not a resounding victory. At the time the round was etended, you had no forces outside your gal, we had none as well, you were only ahead a couple hundread mil, and had busted 1 planet.

You are telling me, that busting 1 planet, and being ahead a couple hundread mil, means you won so AMAZINGLY, to have such contempt that the round is extended, and come on the forums with such an attitude and insulting people. Not just vaguely either. Name droping and insulting their ability to draft and lead? You want to talk name dropping, how about the round when you lead last year, and your brother lead that trading alliance that funded you? You guys broke the PGal NAP early, and we razed your gal. You clocked out so damn fast it made your own alliances head spin, as per their chat logs.

Grow up.

Congrats on the win. Because of the extension, you can now actualy brag about it, which im sure you will take full advantage of. It was alot of fun playing against alot of you, especialy the Killjoy guys who were in SI, and a few others. I really ejoy playing against fun loving guys, with good attitudes, who are not afraid to leave their gal and battle, even if its 1v1, or have a few birds chase them around wasting turns, or pod some of us, when their isnt an op, maybe take a dumb pod every now and again, but also get some outrageous kills every now and again. See you all in other rounds and hopefully the next draft round.
no need for this sour attitude post
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Sufex
Quiet One

Post by Sufex »

The reason I have an attitude with this, is because I got to sit around and do nothing because Rawr! did not move after we busted your lander the first time.

I never claimed it was a resounding victory. But if we won by 1 or 1000 we still won. I'm not looking to be patted on the back for winning, I don't care that we won. Its just stupid that a dead game was extended. The most you had online at once after it was extended was 7, you can barely bust a port with that.

You are telling me, that busting 1 planet, and being ahead a couple hundread mil, means you won so AMAZINGLY, to have such contempt that the round is extended, and come on the forums with such an attitude and insulting people. Not just vaguely either. Name droping and insulting their ability to draft and lead?
\

I have the right to point out that Page did a poor job of drafting, picking friends over talent. Picking kiNky over Sergei was a huge mistake. I <3 kiNky and she is a legit top 3 player, but Sergei is better. As for his ability to lead, I never said anything about that. The only thing I said about his leadership, is that he quit.

You want to talk name dropping, how about the round when you lead last year, and your brother lead that trading alliance that funded you? You guys broke the PGal NAP early, and we razed your gal. You clocked out so damn fast it made your own alliances head spin, as per their chat logs.
I didn't break anything. My alliance did. I defended your alliance actions because my guys broke the PNAP, don't remember, ask Holti. As for quiting, I started working 17hrs a day and had time to sleep and thats it.

Grow up.
Congrats on the win. Because of the extension, you can now actualy brag about it, which im sure you will take full advantage of.
We won the second we busted your lander the first time. As for bragging, this is not bragging, just pointing out facts.

Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

Sufex wrote: long BS
Im not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you on BS. The admins voted and made a decision, just like they did with that retarded reset. You hate it, you complain about it, then you move on. You dont wait two weeks then make a flamatory post insulting page and kiky.

As for kiky, id taker her over sergei any day. She killed more in her hbc then most in their warbirds, as well as doing a :D load of mining, clearing, PRing, leading ops, was active in chat every day setting a positive atmospher. She did it all. You wouldnt know because you were not in our alliance, so you can only speculate your BS, but she was probably the MVP of the alliance if not the round.

I dont know why you come on here flinging pooh for no reason.
Sufex
Quiet One

Post by Sufex »

Im not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you on BS. The admins voted and made a decision, just like they did with that retarded reset. You hate it, you complain about it, then you move on. You dont wait two weeks then make a flamatory post insulting page and kiky.
Admins were split on the decision, and the dead alliance won out in the vote.

I posted facts, not insults.
As for kiky, id taker her over sergei any day. She killed more in her hbc then most in their warbirds, as well as doing a :D load of mining, clearing, PRing, leading ops, was active in chat every day setting a positive atmospher. She did it all. You wouldnt know because you were not in our alliance, so you can only speculate your BS, but she was probably the MVP of the alliance if not the round.

I dont know why you come on here flinging pooh for no reason.
I've played in kiNkys alliance more than most people. I know what she does for an alliance, and in none of my posts did I say anything against her.

As for the bs claim. Where is it? What have I said that is bs?

And this does not take away from my original post, why cast a vote as the leader, to prolong a round that you did not plan to play?

seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

Congratulations Split Infinity. I would like to thank everyone who made the fleet fight last night so fun as well.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Kard wrote:
Sufex wrote: long BS
Im not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you on BS. The admins voted and made a decision, just like they did with that retarded reset. You hate it, you complain about it, then you move on.
This is incorrect, there was no vote and even if there would have been, it would have been 2-2.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all