So who's going to hunt me this game?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Incognito
Quiet One

Re: So who's going to hunt me this game?

Post by Incognito »

Pretty sure JJ has stated multiple times that he has messed up on this map. Are we going to keep digging that up?
I+N+C+O+G+N+I+T+O=Not you

I took a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I am bad at math.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Got to love how a challenge is issued... then resorts to a blame game...

SOMEONE STEP UP! :)

I would... but ahh.. well he's in my alliance, that just wouldnt be good sport.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Jester- wrote:
JettJackson wrote:
Kard wrote:I find it hysterical to the point of laughing alone in my house, that JJ and others look down upon building a planet gal, mining it for protection and then building a route for cash and exp. I remember when this was how the game was played for the last 15 years. I will bet 100$ to anyone that thinks JJ wont next round, or the round after, or some future round, build a planet gal with mines a good route and large planets. Any takers.

JJ, it takes more then a mindless drone to coordinate 25 people to build this gal and minefield and route. Hoever, saving turns for 2 days in fed, then clearing with 12 ships, then back to fed, I can multibox that with 12 proxy accounts. LITERALY droning 11 other ships IS with me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw, 10$ to anyone who kills jester. Maybe more if I like the kill.
Hell make it 1000, there isn't a chance in hell that someone kills him in your mines unless someone leaves your alliance to do it. Oh and it isn't hysterical that you mine 4 galaxies so much so that the 2 planet gals are relatively untouched. Why be proud of never having any interaction at all except for one lucky op we had where we found your lander. Oh and give the fed crap a rest, you know damn well if we took the other gal you'd bust it daily so it never built. The mere fact that the planets were knowingly done wrong this game ( I had it earmarked for them to start out at 15-30Level) but they weren't implemented correctly. Plus the fact that BF was not your competition until 3-4 weeks into the game. If you want to toss around blame talk to ACD and his failed alliance venture.
So what you're saying is that nothing is your fault on this map?

Anyways besides that, it comes down to bad alliance leadership. If no one is willing to take chances, or even just play the game, then of course it's going to be stale. The mines on the route are actually pretty few, it's just that no one has tried to even do it. It's sad that no one even tries in SMR anymore unless they are winning by a mile.

Maybe we should just removed fed all together.
I have said my faults with this map over and over, of course those fall on deaf ears or people who want to just throw it back in my face with 'I told you so'. As for your route, say what you want about how many mines on it, the fact is what chance do you have, you'd have to land directly on you in a sector with as few mines that you can clear yourself out, in a jump ship no less. The odds of you having this kind of supreme luck are under 5%, it isn't about taking a chance it is about not being suicidal.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

Incognito wrote:Pretty sure JJ has stated multiple times that he has messed up on this map. Are we going to keep digging that up?
At least someone has some rational thought around here. By all means though I do love hearing the 'I told you so' people.

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

btw, the 10$ offer on Jester is only while he is in an ACV. :D
N.ator
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by N.ator »

JettJackson wrote:Yeah I would love to, just let your mines expire, otherwise a mindless drone can trade behind mines all day and never even remotely get touched.

yeah and you dont do that every game?
ImageImage
Jester-
Admin Emeritus

Post by Jester- »

Homey on one side of the route there is literally no mines around the port except at the warp.
Kard
Beta Tester

Post by Kard »

Jester- wrote:Homey on one side of the route there is literally no mines around the port except at the warp.
They wont even go in and look. There was this huge hole in that gal around that port. No mines for like 7 sectors. I didnt even realise, we were so focused with salzik and livstar and omar. Someone easily, without even tripping scouts, could have jumped in there and tried to get an acv with 40 mil on him. That hole was there at least 12 days.

Fixed it today. sorry. chance is over.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

No one cares, it should be apparent by now, but instead you guys are here giving each other pats on the back as if it matters.

seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

This conversation is going no where good I think we can end it now.