Changes For Next Draft Round

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Page
SMR Coder

Re: Changes For Next Draft Round

Post by Page »

jouldax wrote:
XDemonX wrote:[*]How was turn speed for everyone? I would almost like the turn speed to increase but that could just be me. Seems like i never have turns.
I'd like to see a modest increase in turn speed, but unfortunately, we are somewhat limited by the multipliers we can select. Ideally, I'd actually like to increase the base tph of all WBs by 1 to decrease op downtime, but I think we need a full-blown balancing discussion before making any material changes like that. I'm ok with running the next game at a 1.75x speed if that's what people want.
Personally I like the 1.5x, however the speed can be set to pretty much any number you want, 1.55, 1.6, 1.65, 1.625, heck 1.654321 would be fine as well. It's just people cannot see past the .25 increases :| (going from 1.5x to 1.75x is a 16.33% increase, which is actually a fairly large increase)

As for the planet gals, I have to admit I was a little confused by the layout, but I think it would have helped if I'd studied a universe map for a while
seldum
Beta Tester

Post by seldum »

I like 2 speed

I like planets in neutrals

Id like to see port raids made profitable, increase cash yield by about 250% so a lvl 9 starts with roughly 43 mil. It is too expensive to run alliance, if you dont have a super built route and many traders on it non-stop you lose. Would like another option to earn money mid to late game and keep a fleet in capital ships.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

seldum wrote:I like 2 speed

I like planets in neutrals

Id like to see port raids made profitable, increase cash yield by about 250% so a lvl 9 starts with roughly 43 mil. It is too expensive to run alliance, if you dont have a super built route and many traders on it non-stop you lose. Would like another option to earn money mid to late game and keep a fleet in capital ships.
I agree with all these things, although I would still do planet galaxies as well. But everything else I agree with.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

PRs need to be fixed for sure. Something to work on.