Rant..........

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Re: Rant..........

Post by Freon22 »

XDemonX wrote:meh, f*ck it. You win admin team. I'm done with smr.
Hey XDemonX
Its Christmas this is all way to hard core for this time of the year. 2012 was a nightmare for my wife and I, 2013 started out bad and has been getting better. So I hope you can understand why I take this on the light side.

Anyway bah-humbug and Merry Christmas. I really do hope you have a Merry Christmas and try not to let SMR game crap get you down.

:lol:
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

phpbb really needs a 'like' button....
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

RCK wrote:phpbb really needs a 'like' button....
Thanks RCK for the exact response I would expect from one of the head admins. Joke of a admin.
This is a beat, you just can't touch.....
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

XDemonX wrote:
Thanks RCK for the exact response I would expect from one of the head admins. Joke of a admin.
Your concerns were addressed. If you have further concerns feel free to reach out to me about them. Send me a msg via the forums or catch me on IRC.
(And before you complain 'why not ingame' that would be because I do not have access to SMR, IRC, Skype etc during work hours).

Freon posted a good comment that I think you should read and take to heart. The fact that I agree with his holiday sentiment in now way affiliated with my administrative role.
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

RCK wrote:
XDemonX wrote:
Your concerns were addressed. If you have further concerns feel free to reach out to me about them. Send me a msg via the forums or catch me on IRC.
(And before you complain 'why not ingame' that would be because I do not have access to SMR, IRC, Skype etc during work hours).

Freon posted a good comment that I think you should read and take to heart. The fact that I agree with his holiday sentiment in now way affiliated with my administrative role.
Appoint someone else head admin. You don't even play SMR and haven't for years.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

XDemonX wrote:Appoint someone else head admin. You don't even play SMR and haven't for years.
At such a time as I or Spock feel that we need one a new head admin will be appointed.

There is no requirement that an admin plays the game. I'm aware of the ongoings in the games, changes, and discussions. By not playing, I can provide unbiased administration of any issues that arrise.

And I last played in round 69, hardly a 'few years'
XDemonX
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by XDemonX »

RCK wrote:
XDemonX wrote:Appoint someone else head admin. You don't even play SMR and haven't for years.
At such a time as I or Spock feel that we need one a new head admin will be appointed.

There is no requirement that an admin plays the game. I'm aware of the ongoings in the games, changes, and discussions. By not playing, I can provide unbiased administration of any issues that arrise.

Playing a round is not moving a few sectors. You are a absolute waste of space. It is gross that head admins won't even play the game. There should be a requirement that admins should play the game. Don't try to silver line it by "i can provide unbiased administration blah blah" SMR is not a big enough game where we would ever run into a issue like that again unless JJ wants to abuse his powers again.

By appointing someone else head admin I am not asking for a addition of a new admin. I want you to give up your powers to someone else. SMR is not paying you, you are doing nothing but hurting the game with yours and GD's activity. It looks bad for the game when admins won't even play it.
Freon22
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by Freon22 »

XDemonX wrote:
RCK wrote:

Playing a round is not moving a few sectors. You are a absolute waste of space. It is gross that head admins won't even play the game. There should be a requirement that admins should play the game. Don't try to silver line it by "i can provide unbiased administration blah blah" SMR is not a big enough game where we would ever run into a issue like that again unless JJ wants to abuse his powers again.

By appointing someone else head admin I am not asking for a addition of a new admin. I want you to give up your powers to someone else. SMR is not paying you, you are doing nothing but hurting the game with yours and GD's activity. It looks bad for the game when admins won't even play it.
Christmas eve really! You posted this on Christmas eve :roll: I am sorry XDemonX but if I was a mod you would be band right now. You do know you have been breaking Web board rules?
X. Proper Channels of Communication
a) If anyone needs to report a problem, immediately message an administrator. If an admin is unavailable, message a Committee member or Chat OP. They will pass on the message.
b) Any public complaints of an administrator, webboard mod, or chat mod's actions will result in 5-40 points on a case to case basis.
RCK
Beginner Spam Artist

Post by RCK »

Okay I've had enough.

I tried to listen to your complaints, even provide you with answers to your concerns.

At the end of the day, All admins have the best interest of the SMR at heart and will continue to work to make it better.

Further bashing of ANY admin on this forum will result in a ban here and in game as stated in the rules.
X. Proper Channels of Communication
a) If anyone needs to report a problem, immediately message an administrator. If an admin is unavailable, message a Committee member or Chat OP. They will pass on the message.
b) Any public complaints of an administrator, webboard mod, or chat mod's actions will result in 5-40 points on a case to case basis.
Further 'comments' directed at any admin can be made in private to myself, GreyDeath or MrSpock. Alternatively you can email support@smrealms.de

Merry Christmas.

*edited auto correct sucks
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

I just got on, and I am going to add on to this. If you have any concern about the admins contacting one of us is the best channel to do so. I will make sure anything brought to my attention is handled to the fullest extent.

Furthermore this thread has lasted its lifetime, if there is anything else needed to be discussed it can be brought to mine or any of the other admin's attention.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all