WQ and Thevian

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Re: WQ and Thevian

Post by jouldax »

seldum wrote:While I really like the changes to trade ships that have been implemented the combat ships have gone completely wrong. I would like to see them rolled back to previous stats until more tweaking and balancing can be done.
I don't see a problem with most of the WB changes outside of the WQ/Thevian issue, although the EOS and Dev could probably use small buffs to encourage people to play them.
JettJackson wrote:Port strength would need to be rolled back as well if the warbirds were rolled back as ports would be deadly to pretty much all but 3 warbirds then.
Ports are intentionally harder hitting at the moment because money received is also too high. This will be balanced.
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Don't want to create echo chamber. But I feel iky and nij are perfect now, but eos n dev need some tweaks to make them more appealing. Humans are pretty good, dessy jump makes it very appealing.
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Post by JettJackson »

jouldax wrote:
seldum wrote:While I really like the changes to trade ships that have been implemented the combat ships have gone completely wrong. I would like to see them rolled back to previous stats until more tweaking and balancing can be done.
I don't see a problem with most of the WB changes outside of the WQ/Thevian issue, although the EOS and Dev could probably use small buffs to encourage people to play them.
JettJackson wrote:Port strength would need to be rolled back as well if the warbirds were rolled back as ports would be deadly to pretty much all but 3 warbirds then.
Ports are intentionally harder hitting at the moment because money received is also too high. This will be balanced.
I don't believe the money is too high currently especially if you take a death to a port, that blows almost half the profit on one death.
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

That's the point - you should safely be able to raid a level 9 with 7-8 WBs (excluding thev/wq I believe), so port damage should be rolled back as should money gained.
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

So now that PSF is /20 we do have an emergency option... but I still feel it is pretty slow option.
jouldax
Newbie Spam Artist

Post by jouldax »

EOS was also stealth buffed to 8tph and Dev armor was increased to a /25 or /26.