Anyone still alive?

Discussions about everything, SMR related or not.
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Anyone still alive?

Post by Beausoleil »

Just curious...
JettJackson
Fledgling Spam Artist

Re: Anyone still alive?

Post by JettJackson »

Yes of course
Lead: Sesame Street, Rogue Squad

Co-Lead: Suckas, Black Sun Ascending, Wraith Squadron, Fool's Errend, Team Poker, The Phantom Order, Toxic #5

Member of: Team Pup and Suds, Nintendo Power, System Failure, Crusaders, new dawn, Cereal Killers, Armory, Armory V2, _-=`Perfection`=-_, The Guild, Ragnarok, Heimdall, United Rebels, ilLegitimate Basterds

I've seen and done it all
Holti
Quiet One

Post by Holti »

Yes, though not many come to the webboards.
More of us on IRC
Beausoleil
Quiet One

Post by Beausoleil »

How is the game doing these days
Holti
Quiet One

Post by Holti »

The game limps along. We had a new coder for awhile, I liked what he did. But he's still in school, so doesn't have a lot of time to devote to coding.
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Holti I have plenty of time and will but the code is mostly stuck in code review. There is stuff I coded over last Spring Break that hasn't made it to game yet. So I can't really add new things till the code catches up because it is way too much to keep track of multiple branches of code. I actually have tons of time this summer, just cant do anything till the game catches up with what I did so far.
Holti
Quiet One

Post by Holti »

Astax, thanks for letting me know. I really thought you were busy with school (I'm a professor, so I'll always consider school a priority :) )

I'll talk to Spock (who is currently on vacation) and see if he can do something about the backlog.
Astax
SMR Coder

Post by Astax »

Yeah school is school. Sometimes I get busy sometimes it's smooth sailing :) Next semester might be a bit busy for me since it's my last semester of my undergrad. But it depends.
Holti
Quiet One

Post by Holti »

Astax, I spoke to Spock (who is also on vacation until tomorrow). He said he will look into the coding review backlog.